Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides!

+23
JanetBear
colinpink
princesskarolina
sammicat1211
TkBearyawesome12
LeanneFurryFriend1
JeannaBearFun
❤Crystal❤
Ashelyadventurebear426
PatRocks
mindynature
CynthiaBearriliant1
blah12345
tweetysweety11
SecretNinja
sammymc
anitacocoa
Cheer
Supergirl123
Abbe2hip
Admin
Captain Barbossa
MamaNoodles
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! Empty Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides!

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 am

Like what has been mentioned in previous article, Jr CyBearGuides take a sneak peek of the much anticipated opening of the mall located in the Market Place, in front of the Lumbear Yard.
I now present to you the
Bearywood Mall!

Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! Ejzple

There are 3 stores located inside the mall:
The Clothing Store, Accessories Store and the Art Shop!
Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 2iwaemt

Each store lets you express the artist in you! You can choose to be a fashion designer or an artist! You can also apply for jobs!

There are so many designs, patterns and pictures to choose from! What's more, you can UNLOCK some really cool stuff. Pawlette says, "the more experienced designer/artist you are, the more patterns/pictures you will have to choose from!"

Here are the first-ever MamaNoodles Creations:
Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! Nn5zduBearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! Xlc5xf

Need help making your own stuff? Click on Pawlette Icon for tutorials!
Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! R8scaa

The Bearywood Mall opens to the public on
March 6
Watch out for it!

MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides!

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 am

WOOOO!!!!! this is the BEST store yet!

brown fedora here i come!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! Empty Re: Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides!

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:55 am

I really think this is the best thing BABV has ever done, it is so much fun!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 am

:melikey:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 am

This spoilt it for non cyberguides!! It really would have been a nice surprise to go into the mall withour seeing it! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 597500
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supergirl123 Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 am

I am cyberguide and i nearly bought EVERYTHING! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 596764
Supergirl123
Supergirl123
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:07 am

Abbe2hip wrote:This spoilt it for non cyberguides!! It really would have been a nice surprise to go into the mall withour seeing it! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 597500

We post the current news here on BGF for everyone to enjoy. If you do not want to see the new things you are not forced to click on the News Portal.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 am

Ohmigosh!
This is so cool!
I can't wait to design my own clothes!!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 am

omggg i just loveee ittt we can hop in the little cars awww soo cuteee yayyy
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe2hip Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 am

MamaNoodles wrote:
Abbe2hip wrote:This spoilt it for non cyberguides!! It really would have been a nice surprise to go into the mall withour seeing it! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 597500

We post the current news here on BGF for everyone to enjoy. If you do not want to see the new things you are not forced to click on the News Portal.

Your site opens up on the news portal!
Abbe2hip
Abbe2hip
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 am

Eeeeeeeeeeeep!! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 143839
I'm going on right now!
SO excited Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 am

My build a bearville wont load :'(
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:42 am

Cute Mall! I love how we can design our own stuff(in the mall). Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 465488
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am

I love how you can ride the little car and taxi, I LOVE THE MALL!
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:I love how you can ride the little car and taxi, I LOVE THE MALL!

Please do not double post. You can always just edit your previous one. Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 143839
Thanks! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 465488
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 am

It wont load for me :'(
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:16 am

Abbe2hip wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:

Your site opens up on the news portal!

You can avoid that by bookmarking bearvilleguide.com/forum. Then you will bypass the news
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:19 am

HELP! no one will help me its not loading its taking foreeeeeever to load :'(
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:33 am

SecretNinja wrote:HELP! no one will help me its not loading its taking foreeeeeever to load :'(

We cannot do anything else to help you. If you've cleared your cache that is all we can do. There are lots of people trying to be in BABV today to use the mall. Sometimes that causes some people to not be able to log in
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 am

Oh no. I have been trying for over 4 1/2 hours Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 597500 I am sure I will never get in.
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 am

Woot woot! I love the mall! I've worked all my jobs today and made some awesome creations as well! Thanks fur sharing, I almost forgot! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 143839
Plus, I like your last creation MamaNoodles, it's very abstract!
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:51 am

blah12345 wrote:
tweetysweety11 wrote:I love how you can ride the little car and taxi, I LOVE THE MALL!

Please do not double post. You can always just edit your previous one. Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 143839
Thanks! Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 465488

Ok. Sorry. Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 465488
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:06 am

Its so fun!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by PatRocks Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 am

how do you unlock items?
PatRocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretNinja Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 am

you have to be a pro in designing i think Bearywood Mall Now Open for Jr.CyBearGuides! 610897
SecretNinja
SecretNinja
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next