Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

+28
ajbuddy1590
Captain Barbossa
VanessaCyBearGuide
Cheer
SecretNinja
karenbearhug
BigBird♥
BasketballLuver
BlueRocksforever1
mindynature
CalliHugs
SunniStylish
LeanneFurryFriend1
Ashelyadventurebear426
Abbe2hip
☮abby☮
KeysAndLocks
brendapawsitivelyfun
❤Crystal❤
kathybearycool
JeannaBearFun
JLBABV
PrincessRachel
Spikefan2004
anitacocoa
maddydecember5
CarlyAllHeart261
MamaNoodles
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

Post by Cheer Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:02 am

Wow! That's so awesome! I'm going to try to get them as soon as I can Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 465488
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games

Post by VanessaCyBearGuide Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 am

These games don't officially come out in stores until March 23rd. For those who got it before the official release date, they will have to wait for the codes to work.
VanessaCyBearGuide
VanessaCyBearGuide
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 am

so this means we have to get the games in order to get the towns??
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRachel Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:45 am

MamaNoodles wrote:All sites I have looked out now have this releasing on March 23rd so I am not sure of the real release date Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 597500
target sells them march 18 for $29.99
PrincessRachel
PrincessRachel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:07 am

karenbearhug wrote:The games came out today! The information in the booklet for each game says that there are up to 5 codes for BABV that you can unlock as you progress through the levels. I'll be having my kiddo work through the levels on her DS to unlock codes for me while I'm at work tonight!

My guess is that they WILL NOT be universal codes.

Gasp. I was lied to Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 Icon_razz I called a list of stores and they all said they did not have it. I will go looking for them tomorrow!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Im am going to beg until my mom buys me the wii game. I dont play my ds Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 Icon_razz
BUT I really want the codes and want to see new towns
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by codysportsfan15 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm

AWESOME I hope I can get that game they are pretty expensive lol
codysportsfan15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:57 am

rachelsweetashoney54 wrote:
MamaNoodles wrote:All sites I have looked out now have this releasing on March 23rd so I am not sure of the real release date Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 597500
target sells them march 18 for $29.99

Target's website is shipping starting today. They do not have the game in stores
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 am

I was looking up pics for the two new games that I really really really want and how cool I found this exacted spot on google!!!!!
LOL P.s. When I looked up pics some sitees said it's release date was March 16th
:lol: :Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 960617: :wonders: confused scratch

Last edited by DinnergirlSam47 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding something)
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Pawsome! Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 465488 Thanks!
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

i really want to get this!!! Friendship Valley and Hugsville Games - Page 2 923748
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2