Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sash

+25
CalliHugs
RosieSoStylin
Ashelyadventurebear426
SunniStylish
KeysAndLocks
MeLlichenx3
JLBABV
schekinahblue
Moonlight
Test
cyrus2hip594
anitacocoa
connieallheart74
karayourock3
❤Crystal❤
MelanieXpert
honeydew
karenbearhug
CarlyAllHeart261
katiesweet10
Crystal Icetwinckle
sammibubbles3
tweety9102
Tsunade97
colinpink
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sash - Page 2 Empty Re: Sash

Post by colinpink Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:My store dosen't sell the patches. Can you order them online?

No. I don't see it online yet. Did you ask your local bear builders if they have a new packages in the back? My store has in the shelf which is not able to open by customers.

Karen gave us some info about this.

karenbearhug wrote:
I saw the codes start showing up in packages in November. Since all stores are different, some may not have the new ones out yet. If your store doesn't have them out, just ask if they have the new packages in the back. There should be a large white piece of paper behind the badges with the BABV logo on the back.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashelyadventurebear426 Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 am

Oh thanks Karen and Pink for the info. I'll have to look for the patches next time I go to BABW. Sash - Page 2 465488
Ashelyadventurebear426
Ashelyadventurebear426
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieSoStylin Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:18 am

Thanks furr the info. I got it when I was on vacation:)
RosieSoStylin
RosieSoStylin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliHugs Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 am

Pink, I just bought those two patches yesterday. I do not see the code? I don't even see it on the reciept?
CalliHugs
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm

CalliHugs wrote:Pink, I just bought those two patches yesterday. I do not see the code? I don't even see it on the reciept?

Did you check there are 2 patches? If it is only 1 patch (2bears), it is old one. Thus, the code is not attached.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 am

CalliHugs wrote:Pink, I just bought those two patches yesterday. I do not see the code? I don't even see it on the reciept?

There code is on a large white piece of paper in the package. If it's not there, then unfortunately, you got an older set that did not contain the code. Most stores are still selling the old ones until they are gone.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 am

They're cool!!!I'll check it out. Sash - Page 2 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:56 am

That sash is soo cute!! Sash - Page 2 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Thanks for telling!
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:20 pm

I asked at my local store a couple of weeks ago, when I went. (I didn't see the older set or the new ones.) And the person working at the store said they are only selling them online. I have looked online and I don't see them, I guess I wont be able to get that code, because I can't find it. (I am thinking that person is wrong because people have said they bought them in the store.) I would like to be able to buy it online or in the store if I can find it.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 pm

Spikefan2004 wrote:I asked at my local store a couple of weeks ago, when I went. (I didn't see the older set or the new ones.) And the person working at the store said they are only selling them online. I have looked online and I don't see them, I guess I wont be able to get that code, because I can't find it. (I am thinking that person is wrong because people have said they bought them in the store.) I would like to be able to buy it online or in the store if I can find it.

That sounds strange. They are always sold at the stores, usually in the accessory area. You can find them near the sunglasses, cell phones and ear bows. I have never found them online.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 am

karenbearhug wrote:
Spikefan2004 wrote:I asked at my local store a couple of weeks ago, when I went. (I didn't see the older set or the new ones.) And the person working at the store said they are only selling them online. I have looked online and I don't see them, I guess I wont be able to get that code, because I can't find it. (I am thinking that person is wrong because people have said they bought them in the store.) I would like to be able to buy it online or in the store if I can find it.

That sounds strange. They are always sold at the stores, usually in the accessory area. You can find them near the sunglasses, cell phones and ear bows. I have never found them online.

I have looked in the accessories section. I didn't see it. Thats why I asked the person who worked there. And they told me it was only online.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:28 am

Spikefun,

When you go to BABW next time, ask if a manager is there. The manager is the one who knows about anything the best in the store! Some build-a-builders may not be familiar to the merchandise.

In my case, I could not find the patch in my store, so I asked a builder to get one for me. She took the package from the shelf which were not be able to touch by customers.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 pm

colinpink wrote:Spikefun,

When you go to BABW next time, ask if a manager is there. The manager is the one who knows about anything the best in the store! Some build-a-builders may not be familiar to the merchandise.

In my case, I could not find the patch in my store, so I asked a builder to get one for me. She took the package from the shelf which were not be able to touch by customers.
If I remember the next time I go, I'll try that. It keeps on snowing here, so it might be at least a month before I can go (if there is no other big snowstorm).
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Spikefan2004 wrote:
colinpink wrote:Spikefun,

If I remember the next time I go, I'll try that. It keeps on snowing here, so it might be at least a month before I can go (if there is no other big snowstorm).

If you want to call and check it out now, you can call to your local BABW store Sash - Page 2 465488 If they said they don't carry, you could ask the estimate date when it comes. When the builder said she/he does not know, ask if she/he could ask about it to the manager and call you back. Sash - Page 2 143839

Make sure you describe the package well.

1. The package is included 2 patches
2. They have a white paper with code in the package
3. The price is 3 dollars
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Last night I thought to take a picture of the patches with my ipod touch. I went to BABW today, and I showed an employee the picture. The person went in the back storage place, and they got the patches. I bought it. I like my sash. (I also, really like my new ipod touch, I am finding more new features everyday with it, I also discovered how to take a picture of a webpage by mistake).
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Spikefan2004 wrote:Last night I thought to take a picture of the patches with my ipod touch. I went to BABW today, and I showed an employee the picture. The person went in the back storage place, and they got the patches. I bought it. I like my sash. (I also, really like my new ipod touch, I am finding more new features everyday with it, I also discovered how to take a picture of a webpage by mistake).

I am glad you purchased a right one Sash - Page 2 465488 congratulations!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2