Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spring Shoes Code..

4 posters

Go down

The Spring Shoes Code.. Empty The Spring Shoes Code..

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:57 am

For the spring shoes, do you actually have to buy the Hal and Holly Book? Because I got the book for free cause i am a SFS member, but I didn't get any code for the spring shoes, so do you actually have ti buy it? Or do you have to buy something else to get it? If it comes with the book, where would you find it? The Spring Shoes Code.. 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The Spring Shoes Code.. Empty Re: The Spring Shoes Code..

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am

I think you have to get the movie to get it
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:For the spring shoes, do you actually have to buy the Hal and Holly Book? Because I got the book for free cause i am a SFS member, but I didn't get any code for the spring shoes, so do you actually have ti buy it? Or do you have to buy something else to get it? If it comes with the book, where would you find it? The Spring Shoes Code.. 465488

you only get it is you buy the holly and hal moose dvd
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:For the spring shoes, do you actually have to buy the Hal and Holly Book? Because I got the book for free cause i am a SFS member, but I didn't get any code for the spring shoes, so do you actually have ti buy it? Or do you have to buy something else to get it? If it comes with the book, where would you find it? The Spring Shoes Code.. 465488

Well, no the book doesn't come with the code unfortunately. But you can still get the special code for the Spring Shoes virtual ride. The Spring Shoes Code.. 143839 All you have to do is to buy Hal & Holly's DVD The Spring Shoes Code.. 610897
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down