Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elf

4 posters

Go down

Elf Empty Elf

Post by Moonlight Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 am

If you get the elf outfit from a trade, will you get special accesses too? Or do you need to put in the code on your account to get it.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Elf Empty Re: Elf

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 am

special acces to what?
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 am

If you are talking about Elf outfit from the elf card, the elf outfit is not able to trade with anyone. Elf 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm

colinpink wrote:If you are talking about Elf outfit from the elf card, the elf outfit is not able to trade with anyone. Elf 465488

colin is right when you get it you can enter it on the web code when you click champ in the BABW workshop located in
the town sqware You can only enter one of the codes once and if you have another code you can only enter that once
on your acount to you can not trade it or send it by bearmail basicly it is stuck with you,you can not trade it you can
only wear it! So if you want the elf acess outfit you have to go to your local babw store and they should give you
one when you come in but if they do not then ask them by the register and then on the back of the Elf Acess card is
the code I can not tell you much more because some people do not have the card and might want to know what's in it
so I will keep that a secret and you want it you can only get it through December 25 I think But you can chosoe the color of your
elf outfit wheny uo enter the code and you get a cool emoticon! Elf 465488
like colinpink said is there is no way to trade it or bearmail it or anthing once you get the outift your stuck with it! Elf 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum