Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)

+3
CarlyAllHeart261
Kieran
karayourock3
7 posters

Go down

Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) Empty Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)

Post by karayourock3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 am

SpongeBob SqwarePants fan club's Winter Walk Party

Hosted by:KaraYouRock3 and *test*

time:7pm Eastern, 6pm centrel, 5pm mountin, 4pm pacific(if I left anytime zone's out or timezone your not
in please tell me)

Den:Teddy Terrance UK

were:We Will walk around friendship forest park and have fun do emoticons and moves and have fun
Then we will go to the train station and go to the north pole and go to the outdoor theater,santa's workshop,
flight traing center and just have fun and chat!

What will we do:Chat,Have,Fun

Hope to see you there

if you have any ?'s about the party or any thing important about this party
please me or test

*Contest*

After the party her eon bgf we will have a spongebob fan club contest to see who can
make the best Spongebob winter siggi for the club,or anything (as long as it is winter)
The Contest would run through December 5-8 here on the spongebob fan club member chat

The prizes are

1.white jonas guitar

2.hal antlers

3.Polor bear hat

Last edited by karayourock3 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) Empty Re: Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)

Post by Kieran Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 am

i'll come Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) 465488
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) Empty Re: Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 am

I'll try to come. Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:20 am

Oh and I forgot the date it is

December 5
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:23 am

I might come, but I have a huge project to do. Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:31 am

it is ok Jeanna
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Contest will be to december 8 know and if you can not make it it is ok!
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Ermmm... Kara I got school *UK* on that time......
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 am

on December 8 or 5 because the Contest ends on december 8 The party
is on december 5 is a friday
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 am

karayourock3 wrote:on December 8 or 5 because the Contest ends on december 8 The party
is on december 5 is a friday

Ahhh sorry about that Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) Icon_razz - I can come Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:13 am

isnt friday dec 4 ? :wonders:
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 am

^^ Yeah, is it Friday, or Saturday?

And which time is the Contest+date? Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

it's staurday december 5
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Nice, I think I can make it! Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest) 143839
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 am

I am sorry I have git to go somewere so it will be (the party

The part Saturday the 12 and the contest will be december 12-25
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:52 am

reminder) the party is today
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

is the party still going?
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:34 am

no not anymore but the contest is
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 am

contest now over (no prizes award)
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down