Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........

+3
JanetBear
Kieran
abbie
7 posters

Go down

Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........ Empty Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........

Post by abbie Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:23 am

Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the person to use for your graphic? I know you have to press the button above where you are writing but it is not working.
abbie
abbie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........ Empty Re: Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........

Post by Kieran Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am

after you press printscreen do you go onto paint?
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........ Empty Re: Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........

Post by abbie Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 pm

no on here when you tell the person what color for ther back round if it is animated and stuff
abbie
abbie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

and then you say this is the pic I want you to use
abbie
abbie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm

I am not 100% sure what you are saying but I will try to give a good answer.

If you are talking about uploading a pic, check this thread :
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/graffiti-wall-f89/four-steps-to-uploading-a-picture-t25200.htm

If you are thinking of putting a thread in the graphic so you can get a avvie or something made, this is the form you use :

Best time to meet to take your picture or post a picture you want used:
Background color:
Font style:
Font color:
Additional Add ons:
Animated(yes/no):

Sorry if I still didn't answer your question.
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 am

I don't understand you question, sorry Can someone say how to put your pic that you want the........ 708123

Do you want to know how to post a picture in the Graphics Guru?
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 am

I don't understnd your question either. sorry
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 am

sorry i am a little confused about what you are saying too
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DOG Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 am

I am sorry,I don't understand your question.
DOG
DOG
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybaby11 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:46 pm

yea im not understanding
strawberrybaby11
strawberrybaby11
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum