Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I outside?

+2
elisetina
tweety9102
6 posters

Go down

Why am I outside? Empty Why am I outside?

Post by tweety9102 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:05 am

So I was thinking, if your in pajamas, and you log off while in your bedroom (BABV), why are you outside? Why cant we log in and be where we were? (condo). That would be really neat.

And another thing I was thinking about, the circle area, near the beach, where the road curves. Dont you think that should be a neighborhood? It could be for the bearless people. I think they feel left out, I see people without bears try to go into peoples condos. Even though I have a bear, I think its a little unfair. I know, since you baught a bear, its like an exslusive thing, but why do they have to stand outside? Its like, it could be like a little beach house! But way smaller than the ones you can buy. It could have 3 rooms, a kitchen/dining/living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. If they get a bear, hey could switch neighborhoods. Why am I outside? Lol please consider.

I never said cub condo for bearless people. I mean like smaller houses. Not even condos. Like a mini beach house.

Last edited by tweety9102 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Why am I outside? Empty Re: Why am I outside?

Post by elisetina Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm

I like the idea Why am I outside? 465488 I feel sorry for them too especially when my friends and I have a party and we say go inside and they say they can't Why am I outside? 597500 Anyway, pawsome idea!
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 pm

I like the idea I still don't have a bear and I want a condo. Why am I outside? 597500
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:48 pm

I agree! those are some good ideas! But having cub condos is sort of a previlge, it says that you brought a bear and brought it to life. Maybe some of the "bear-less" people could get condos. I don't know maybe, but you have great ideas! Keep up it up!! Who know's what might come true Why am I outside? 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety9102 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:12 am

BearHugger wrote:I like the idea I still don't have a bear and I want a condo. Why am I outside? 597500

never said condo. maybe if you ever go to BABW, you could buy a bear, or something that will get you 10 credits. You would be able to get a beach house and edleast be able ot have a home.
tweety9102
tweety9102
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 am

MMM I love the idea. Especially since when my friends don't have bears, they deserve a home! Why am I outside? 597500 I personally think it would be so nice if they could get a cozy home.
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 am

I don't really like the idea of them going into condos, I mean, only if they have one BAB but it was before 2007 when they got it, it would be fine!

But some people just go on BABV to scam people and cybearbully, so yeah.

I think people who actually GO to BABW, they should visit condos, and have one.

Like a survey for people who don't have a furry friend at BABW, that would be good. Why am I outside? 465488
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum