Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides!

+3
BearHugger
colinpink
anitacocoa
7 posters

Go down

mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! Empty mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides!

Post by anitacocoa Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm

i hadnt seen them..i think they just came out hehe mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! Empty Re: mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides!

Post by colinpink Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm

mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 6sgu3omittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 2ceqj4x

mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 29ntag0

Check Jr.Cybearguide's new items mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! Empty Re: mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides!

Post by BearHugger Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Cool
I'm not a jr. cyberguide yet.
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spikefan2004 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:15 am

Cool. I like the colors. I'm going to babv soon and I will get me one of each.
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fancyface Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:33 am

I'm trying to get them but I have run out of room for all my stuff. I can't buy any thing else!
fancyface
fancyface
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 am

Yup they indeed come out mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 465488 You can now go over to the Jr. Cybearguid Headquaters and check out the store mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGirl1123 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

ohmygoodness! there are some mittens and scarf for junior cyber guides! 143839 im going to go buy them right now.!
BabyGirl1123
BabyGirl1123
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down