Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure

+11
Noel
chrissiehugs
❤Crystal❤
Flo
karenbearhug
anitacocoa
kathybearycool
colinpink
sammymc
haileybighugs2
mandymagnificent
15 posters

Go down

Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure Empty Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 am

Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure Nvw045

"On Saturday, Nov. 21, Build-A-Bear Workshop will host screening parties of its original holiday classic, Holly and Hal Moose™: An Uplifting Christmas Adventure. The film will premiere Tuesday, Nov. 24, at 7 p.m. EST/6 p.m. CDT on ABC Family, marking the first time in the retailer’s 12-year history that its plush animals are brought to life on television. Guests will get to see the movie for free in a private screening when they donate a new, unwrapped gift to Toys for Tots."
(quoted from Buildabear)

Also coming soon to BABV:
* "Dec. 2-6, a virtual giving quest will be featured at buildabearville.com®️. Each time a Build-A-Bearville®️ citizen finishes the online quest, Build-A-Bear Workshop will donate a “real world” toy to Toys for Tots."
(quoted from Buildabear)

Last edited by mandymagnificent4 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 am; edited 5 times in total
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure Empty Re: Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure

Post by haileybighugs2 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 am

Cool! Thanksfor letting us know!I am in school that dday. Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure Icon_razz
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure Empty Re: Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure

Post by sammymc Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

How cool!
I can't wait to see the movie Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:16 am

yep Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 465488 I have also added something new coming to BABV Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 am

I wonder the new quest would be! I cannot wait Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:22 am

Cool! Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839 I can't wait Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am

wow this is soo cool you guys are lucky Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 465488 i bet the movie is super cool Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 465488

also i cant wait for dec, babv is going to be lots of fun!
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:01 pm

I love how BABW always finds ways to give back to the community. Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Cool I read about that in an article something with toys in the beginng. Hmm. . . :wonders:
Flo
Flo
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 pm

woo! can't wait for this! Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:57 am

So cool thanks ! I will try to go!
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

YAY! I am recording Hal and Holly on my TV!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm

i can't wait! Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Awesome! Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839 Thats great :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:01 pm

I can't believe the movie premiers tomorrow! Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839 I am not going to miss it! Holly and Hal Moose: An Uplifiting Christmas Adventure 143839
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 pm

That's nice. Oh, my school also does Toys for Tots. I love to do it every year. I enjoy helping charties.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down