Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds?

5 posters

Go down

Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds? Empty Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds?

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 am

I went to 2 Mcdonalds today, and they didn't have them. Did they stop making them? 😢
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds? Empty Re: Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds?

Post by karenbearhug Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 am

The BABW happy meal promotion only ran through October 22nd.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds? Empty Re: Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds?

Post by ClayLuv1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 am

yeah i think so it was suppost to end on october 22.i went there yesterday and i got one from 2007 and no code:(i got a fudge bunny and a brown sugger puppy.Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds? 465488
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 am

The McDonald's promotion is over now Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds? 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 am

yes, it was over oct. 22nd Did they stop making the Mini BABs at Mcdonalds? 465488
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down