Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what star would you want on the chloe show next???

+33
KeysAndLocks
ClayLuv1
JanetBear
anitacocoa
adisonbanana
katiesweet10
JeannaBearFun
Captain Barbossa
TkBearyawesome12
BearHugger
SunniStylish
fufu118
Rileyz
Cranberry
Jaszluvsbabv
Ashelyadventurebear426
amandasweet98
SonaliRose
Test
Chocolatelvr
ForestButterfly
honeydew
Badge
Elly4LeafClover5
CarlyAllHeart261
LittleMermaid
winter
Cheer
CalliHugs
Tsunade97
j3nny22
kathybearycool
karayourock3
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whixh star next would you want on the chloe show.

what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 9 ]
what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 12 ]
what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Empty Re: what star would you want on the chloe show next???

Post by Cranberry Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 am

Demi and Selena. what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 143839
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Empty Re: what star would you want on the chloe show next???

Post by Rileyz Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 am

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!
Rileyz
Rileyz
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 am

All of them1!!! lol Maybe even the Twilight Characters!!! lol Kirsten, Rob, and Taylor!! XD
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 am

I would love Selena Gomez!
I would like to see Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, or Taylor Lautner on the show though what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 465488
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileyz Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:I would love Selena Gomez!
I would like to see Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, or Taylor Lautner on the show though what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 465488

:O! Taylor Lautner Would Be Awesoome! what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 566147 what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 566147 what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 566147
Rileyz
Rileyz
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 am

Taylor lautner or sel gomez what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 566147
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 am

Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:28 am

Selena Gomez what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 143839

I thought Jonas have already been on - so I think I may change my vote to Jonas what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 am

ALL of them is a good idea!
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 am

All of them!! Love them all! what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Mostly Miley, she's like my role model! what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:47 am

Selena Gomez i want

Miley Cyrus never in a million years

Taylor Swift yes

Jonas Brothers not much
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 am

ok
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:33 pm

i want taylor swift and the jonas brothers
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm

jbs what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 am

I Think that the jonas bros should be on it.
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 pm

cool! what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 465488
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 pm

i would love to see tiffany thortan.she is my favorite.what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 465488 i don't know how to spell her last name.lol:)
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Taylor Swift ! or Miley Cyrus
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KeysAndLocks Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Taylor Swift Or Miley Cyrus ! what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 143839
KeysAndLocks
KeysAndLocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 am

Good Choice Key
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 am

i dont know, slena gomez, miley cyrus, the jonas bros, taylor swift that would be cool, or someone else
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessEmma Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:04 am

miley cyrus.......... end of disussion lol
PrincessEmma
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Jonas Brothers, or Selena Gomez what star would you want on the chloe show next??? - Page 2 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brendapawsitivelyfun Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Well he's not really a star but i would like to see wife !! lol

Edited for Content / HamptonBear
brendapawsitivelyfun
brendapawsitivelyfun
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

brendapawsitivelyfun wrote:Well he's not really a star but i would like to see wife !! lol

Edited for Content / HamptonBear

who?
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2