Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^

+28
Mimi300
CrusherBuddy
HeatherHeart
zoeygirlsrock327
BriannaBallet
Kellz
katiesweet10
Bear
haileybighugs2
amandasweet98
Test
braulio08
tweetysweety11
Chocolatelvr
brittanypainter
fluffysmoky2
Chocolate01250
wolfgirl200298
ForestButterfly
TkBearyawesome12
DoLi
sammicat1211
chrissiehugs
BabyLuv24
lucasgreen98
kathybearycool
Tsunade97
RachelBearySmart
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you gonna be for Halloween?

What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_lcap33%What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 10 ]
What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_lcap0%What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_lcap0%What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_lcap3%What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_lcap7%What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_lcap57%What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Empty What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^

Post by RachelBearySmart Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 am

Whatcha gonna be for Halloween? What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 143839

I'm gonna be a Candy Corn Witch.Tea Party hostess
(Mad hatter) What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz

I loves Party City. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 2669863388

Last edited by RachelBearySmart on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Empty Re: What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^

Post by Tsunade97 Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 am

i'm going as an army girl from 2 years ago
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Empty Re: What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^

Post by kathybearycool Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 am

I'm still not sure, I want to be a candy corn witch, pirate, or spiderman What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz lol spiderman would be awesome What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz

But I need to look at party city and see what they have What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 465488 I'm going to check their website right now ♥♥
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by lucasgreen98 Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 am

Ghost Ugala Boogala
lucasgreen98
lucasgreen98
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyLuv24 Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:45 am

Half devil and half angel!
LOL! What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 465488
BabyLuv24
BabyLuv24
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 am

I'm not going trick or treating!
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 am

probably Alice What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 465488
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 am

still not sure
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 am

Maybe a pirate like last year XD
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestButterfly Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:57 am

I'm gonna be a Vampire
ForestButterfly
ForestButterfly
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:22 am

not sure i'll probley decide last mintue
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:37 am

a devil :twisted:
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffysmoky2 Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 am

Im going to be a sanyorita
fluffysmoky2
fluffysmoky2
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:49 am

I just bought my costume online. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz

Candy Corn witch, It was $50 at Party City. o.o

I just like going to Party City, I don't care if I buy anything. The store just has a fun feeling to it. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz All the costumes, decorations, and candy. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 143839
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanypainter Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 am

RachelBearySmart wrote:I just bought my costume online. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz

I just like going to Party City, I don't care if I buy anything. The store just has a fun feeling to it. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz All the costumes, decorations, and candy. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 143839
i saw that i might get it!! lol thats so weird isnt it cute?
brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:30 am

I'm pretty sure I will be Elphaba (the Wicked Witch of the west, from the Wizard of Oz and Wicked). But I might not. But I'll let you guys know if I decide to change.
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 am

brittanypainter wrote:
RachelBearySmart wrote:I just bought my costume online. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz

i saw that i might get it!! lol thats so weird isnt it cute?

Adorable :twisted:
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 am

Witch or A Cheap Costume...LOL!I am collecting different pieces and making my own witch coustume.. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 143839 I have already found the hat.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:Witch or A Cheap Costume...LOL!I am collecting different pieces and making my own witch coustume.. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 143839 I have already found the hat.

I've never made my own costume, except one year, where I wore a costume from one of my dance recitals and went as a princess. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz

I was a Dalmatian puppy when I was 3. What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 143839
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:56 am

I might be a pirate
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

I have no idea! What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 pm

50 buck wow. My costume is 30$ this is my costume: What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ 30232695
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 am

I will most likely decide at the last minute, I have costumes we've bought, I just have to decide!I don't plan ontrick or treating this year, I will ask my Mom.
Happy Haalloween!
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:46 am

I was thinking on just being a witch, because that's the easiest. Now I want to be a cheerleader or a evil/nice fairy, but I dont really have the costume for it! What are you gonna be this Halloween? ^^ Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 am

harajuku girl from party city
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next