Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard

+6
ClayLuv1
JanetBear
JeannaBearFun
fufu118
Lauren1152
Spikefan2004
10 posters

Go down

Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Empty Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard

Post by Spikefan2004 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:00 am

I finished being a teacher. I still need to finish being a student. I got a blackboard.
Here are some pictures. Also, the blackboard is animated.

Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Blackboard1Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Blackboard2Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Blackboard3
Spikefan2004
Spikefan2004
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Empty Re: Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard

Post by Lauren1152 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 am

that is so cool!! Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard 143839
Lauren1152
Lauren1152
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Empty Re: Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard

Post by fufu118 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 am

awesome! lol i love the blackboard! they r so creatavie!!! lol i love it
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 am

Wow! I never been a teacher or student yet. Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard Icon_razz I've got to get it!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 am

its cute lol
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am

i only have one more level to teach(6th grade).Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard 465488
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by valeriaallheart Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 pm

That blackboard is amazing. I want it. Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard 143839
Congratulations.
valeriaallheart
valeriaallheart
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Edit the content.
ColinPink/Officer
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahshadow Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

how do you get one of those? i know you have to complete being a teacher but i have been a teacher several times and not once have i gotten that. can someone help please?
sarahshadow
sarahshadow
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 am

sarahshadow wrote:how do you get one of those? i know you have to complete being a teacher but i have been a teacher several times and not once have i gotten that. can someone help please?

You have to teach every class three times. You can click the "Check my states" button to see how many lessons you have to teach to compete them all Complete be a teacher and get a blackboard 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down