Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

???

5 posters

Go down

??? Empty ???

Post by kathybearycool Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm

I have a question, I played the Kooky Spooky Maze, and I played it up until Day 3 and got the reward. Then after I got it, I pressed Play Again. And I got caught by the ghost and it said I needed to find the witches hat? I'm nervous, did I just erase all my other days or not?
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

??? Empty Re: ???

Post by karayourock3 Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 am

I do not think so but. I think it did not remove your things maybe it is a glitch
Just mail vwhelp@buildabear.com
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:11 am

Just email the BABV Team and they will help you. ??? 465488
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Oohh, it works now! Problem solved ??? 610897
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 am

kathybearycool wrote:I have a question, I played the Kooky Spooky Maze, and I played it up until Day 3 and got the reward. Then after I got it, I pressed Play Again. And I got caught by the ghost and it said I needed to find the witches hat? I'm nervous, did I just erase all my other days or not?

After you have retrieved the item of the day for the Maze, when you play it the next time on that same day, it will reset for you to search the Witch Hat. You will only be able to find the next daily item on the day after (24 hours).

The Kooky Spooky maze is now fixed. If ever you have experienced another glitch in the game, you may email vwhelp@buildabear.com for us to be able to clarify your report. Be sure to attach the screenshot of the item you are about to search and the pop up message you get when you have retrieved your item..
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:12 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
kathybearycool wrote:I have a question, I played the Kooky Spooky Maze, and I played it up until Day 3 and got the reward. Then after I got it, I pressed Play Again. And I got caught by the ghost and it said I needed to find the witches hat? I'm nervous, did I just erase all my other days or not?

After you have retrieved the item of the day for the Maze, when you play it the next time on that same day, it will reset for you to search the Witch Hat. You will only be able to find the next daily item on the day after (24 hours).

The Kooky Spooky maze is now fixed. If ever you have experienced another glitch in the game, you may email vwhelp@buildabear.com for us to be able to clarify your report. Be sure to attach the screenshot of the item you are about to search and the pop up message you get when you have retrieved your item..

Thanks Niki! Problem solved ??? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am

I am glad the problem is fixed. Locking this thread now ??? 610897
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down