Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question

4 posters

Go down

I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question Empty I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question

Post by amandasweet98 Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:19 am

Why does the drop shadow overlap the character Heres the pic

I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question 88700819
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question Empty Re: I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question

Post by CalliFriendly Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 pm

because you have not used the right tool. click on the cursor and click on the last tool there then go around your character, then do it.
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question Empty Re: I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question

Post by amandasweet98 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:19 pm

CalliFriendly wrote:because you have not used the right tool. click on the cursor and click on the last tool there then go around your character, then do it.
Whats the cusor?
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 am

amandasweet98 wrote:
CalliFriendly wrote:because you have not used the right tool. click on the cursor and click on the last tool there then go around your character, then do it.
Whats the cusor?
the picture of the arrow or hand when you move ur mouse
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 am

You can use the wand tool, then right-click > invert selection and then you can do the shadow. I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question 465488
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 am

Cranberry wrote:You can use the wand tool, then right-click > invert selection and then you can do the shadow. I'm not good wih photofiltre but I have a question 465488
I did thatand its still not doing the front of it..
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down