Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville?

+11
blah12345
kathybearycool
fufu118
anitacocoa
BriannaBallet
kirstyhearts4
CarlyAllHeart261
GreenEarthGirl123
TinaStar2
hallecat321
Kieran
15 posters

Go down

what's your favorite place in buildabearville part two

what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap0%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap23%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap0%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap18%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap14%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap5%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap5%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_lcap32%what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Empty what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville?

Post by Kieran Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:37 am

what's your favorite place in buildabearville
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Empty Re: what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville?

Post by hallecat321 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 am

m8ine is cub condo ND COFFE SHOP I CLICK COFFE SHOP
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Empty Re: what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville?

Post by TinaStar2 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

You didn't list the stores...BVO, Pawlettes and Bear Stuff...I love to shop! Those are my favorites and then my condo. what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 649457
TinaStar2
TinaStar2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am

you forgot also the fashion district thats my favorite LOL. what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 am

fair,my cub condo and coffee shop what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Town Square what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:03 pm

one of the beaches
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm

i like being in town square, my cub condo and the neighborhood
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm

mine would be virtural BAB Workshop Furblous Fashion District lol and the neighborhood
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 pm

ok soon i will make a third poll with more places what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 143839
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:29 pm

My Cub Condo and Town Square what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Mines would be Town Square! what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 143839
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 pm

BABW what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 143839 and townsquare
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 am

Fashion District lol
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 am

The babw what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm

BABW! what's your favorite place to go to in buildabearville? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down