Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old do you think Spongebob is?

+12
CynthiaBearriliant1
musiclover13
GreenEarthGirl123
cutiekid23
CarlyAllHeart261
JeannaBearFun
katiesweet10
maxamillion
Test
Mimi300
zoeybearsrule200
~TestFurbulous~
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Empty Re: How old do you think Spongebob is?

Post by CathiQtPie Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:19 am

Hmm.. IDK. How old is the show? The age of the show might be the age of Spongebob
CathiQtPie
CathiQtPie
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Empty Re: How old do you think Spongebob is?

Post by CalliFriendly Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 am

Well, IDK, LOl, they act like 5 year olds How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:01 pm

CathiQtPie wrote:Hmm.. IDK. How old is the show? The age of the show might be the age of Spongebob

Hmmm I do not know! I will google it now

*Few mins later*

Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:29 am

Something kinda off topic got into my head How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz What was the first sponge bob episode? How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'll have to look it up How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz
on topic:Well,if he can drive(correction,try to drive How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz ),have a full time job and live in his own house he must be like,a young adult.Thats why I said 18 or 19.Thats my idea.
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:30 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Something kinda off topic got into my head How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz What was the first sponge bob episode? How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'll have to look it up How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz
on topic:Well,if he can drive(correction,try to drive How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz ),have a full time job and live in his own house he must be like,a young adult.Thats why I said 18 or 19.Thats my idea.
"Help Wanted" was the first one. Where Spongebob joins the Crusty Crab
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:18 pm

*Test* wrote:
CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Something kinda off topic got into my head How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz What was the first sponge bob episode? How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'll have to look it up How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 Icon_razz
"Help Wanted" was the first one. Where Spongebob joins the Crusty Crab
Oooh, that is cool. How old do you think Spongebob is? - Page 2 1107968042 **Sorry off topic**
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sat May 08, 2010 7:23 am

I think Spongebob is 11 while Patrick is...
10000 years old. LOL! Jokings.. :lol:
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2