Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat!

+26
Moonlight
Test
fufu118
SunniStylish
hallecat321
CarlyAllHeart261
CarolinaApril53
sammymc
debbiedecembear1
j3nny22
colinpink
StephSnowflake12
bianca
CaliStylish<3
Chocolate01250
DinnergirlSam47
Mimi300
~TestFurbulous~
NikiCyBearGuide
Captain Barbossa
bethany
annabelprincess
teresabeeluv5
HamptonBear
liadeon
KirstenCyBearGuide
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! Empty Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat!

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:20 pm

It's true! Jr. CyBearGuide members are being invited to try out the new Safe Open Chat starting September 9! If you are a Jr. CyBearGuide, today you or your parents will receive an email invitation to activate chat. Clicking from that email is the only way to turn it on.

If you are a Jr. CyBearGuide and don’t get the email, check your spam or junk email folder. If it’s not there, click Change Email under Options in your PDA to make sure your email address is correct. Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! Empty Re: Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat!

Post by liadeon Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Yes at last! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 566147 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 599963 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 596764 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275

Thank you sooo beary much Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 776094645
liadeon
liadeon
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! Empty Re: Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat!

Post by HamptonBear Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 pm

:melikey:

This is awesome! I cannot wait woo! Thank you for informing us!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by teresabeeluv5 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:44 pm

yay coo wooo thanks for the info :melikey: Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839 bounce
teresabeeluv5
teresabeeluv5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by annabelprincess Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 pm

I am sooooo excited!!!!!! This is pawesome news!!! :melikey:
annabelprincess
annabelprincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bethany Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 pm

wow! thats soo cool! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488 im so excited! i cant wait for that email to come! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488
bethany
bethany
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 pm

oh yeah woooooooooo. i can't wait.

what if we don't get one at all?

and when should we get the e-mail?
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:55 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:oh yeah woooooooooo. i can't wait.

what if we don't get one at all?

and when should we get the e-mail?

Stay tuned! Check your email daily before September 9! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TestFurbulous~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:59 am

Cool!!! Congratz CyBearGuides. Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! Icon_razz
~TestFurbulous~
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 am

YAY i cant wait Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 am

Thanks for teling us!!
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:46 am

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! i am so so proud.....finally it's here!!!!!!!!! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 596764 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 566147 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 599963 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 566147 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 59675 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 110970 :melikey: Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliStylish<3 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:51 am

I didn't get the email yet! But yay! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275
CaliStylish<3
CaliStylish<3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bianca Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 am

yesh!!! we dont get the icky chat!!! :Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 960617: cheers Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 188238 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 923748 bounce Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 827708 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 599963 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 286981 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 596764 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 566147 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 152760 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 203437 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 798980 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 110970
bianca
bianca
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StephSnowflake12 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:03 am

i didn't get the email yet and it wont let me on BABV right now cuz like they are working or something Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 597500 but im happy for the safe chat Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 475275
StephSnowflake12
StephSnowflake12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:48 am

I got an e-mail Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 610897 I activated my account Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:51 am

i got an email too!! Yay
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 am

i just activated it Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 465488
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am

Awesome!
I just got the email and, activated it Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 am

I just activated it! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839 Yayyyy! I can't wait!
It's been awhile and I think I am at a
point where I cannot wait
much longer!!!! Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839 Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! 143839 cheers
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:29 am

i will have to wait cause my account is on my grandpa's email.I called so he dosen't delete it like everything else I get Jr. CyBearGuides to get new Safe Open Chat! Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:46 am

i dont get it what is the differents it just says ok next to it
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 pm

hallecat321 wrote:i dont get it what is the differents it just says ok next to it

I don' think that's open chat... it's instant chat ? I am not sure...
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 pm

lol i need to chekc my email lol this is gonna be great!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 pm

i am in
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next