Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes

+3
HamptonBear
TyPlayful2
momma
7 posters

Go down

Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes Empty Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes

Post by momma Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Each day you can buy a 'chances package" from AbbieBright and use them to pick between 1 and 3 doors from her caravan, behind each is a prize!

What prizes did you get?

(PS at the moment she's in all dens, go to the Kooky Spooky Fun House (aka Haunted House) and click on the sign to get to her!)

Clothing:
  • Disco Outfit (3 pc set with Disco Bottom, Disco Top, and Disco Head)
  • Maxine Bear Head Slippers
  • Pawlette Tee
  • Tie Dye Crazy Sunglasses

Accessories:
  • Hot Dog Hat
  • Jester Hat
  • Lollipop
  • Sombrero

Furniture:
  • 8 Ball Bean Bag
  • Cotton Candy Machine
  • Crystal Ball*
  • Mystery Seed*

Some are repeat items, others are new to me*

Sorry, I took screen shots but then my laptop crashed and I lost them... hopefully someone else will post!

Last edited by momma on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
momma
momma
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes Empty Re: Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes

Post by TyPlayful2 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 pm

I got a lolipop and an 8 Beanie Chair Bag.
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes Empty Re: Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes

Post by momma Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Is the lollipop an accessory or a food item?
momma
momma
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:38 pm

I got the lollipop (accessory), Navy Pawlette Quest tee, and Jester Hat!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TyPlayful2 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:38 pm

momma wrote:Is the lollipop an accessory or a food item?

It was an accessorie. :lol:
TyPlayful2
TyPlayful2
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm

I got a navy pawlette tee which i traded with someone for something else... and an 8 bean bag (which i already have)
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

i got all exept the cotton candy machine Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes 465488 i have more than two accounts Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 pm

I got the pawlette tee Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes 143839, And the crystal ball.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:i got all exept the cotton candy machine Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes 465488 i have more than two accounts Antique Road Show / Traveling Market Prizes Icon_razz
me too i made like a dozen accounts just to get pawlette tee and maxine slippers and i don't think it's u get it every day cuz i read it carefully and it said everytime she comes to town so i don't think u can get something tomorrow
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down