Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie?

+28
bianca
DinnergirlSam47
winter
BriannaBallet
DoLi
Moonlight
JeannaBearFun
pinkstart101
Test
makenziecub12
❤Crystal❤
trutwilightfan
kathybearycool
brooklynnbutton
BenGroovy10
jenniferyourock41
ashleyzerobear44
Mimi300
TkBearyawesome12
mandymagnificent
GreenEarthGirl123
katiecubby19
sammibubbles3
ajbuddy1590
zoeybearsrule200
musiclover13
sammymc
KimKim
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who loved teh wizards of waverly place movie?

Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 25 ]
Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie?

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 pm

mandymagnificent4 wrote:I loved it! they did an amazing job!

I know! Did you cry? At the end when alex asked jerry what do I do?

And when she opened up to justin?
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie?

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:51 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
sammibubbles3 wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:OMG! you cried too!!!!!!! Yay! I'm not the only 1! OMG!!! I LOVED iT! I'm very sensative Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

yea lol i had tears in my eyes

me too iwas crying when alex asks jerry, what do i do?? it was the best movie ever!! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 143839

and he couldent help here but then the mommy came with the stone of dreams =D and when i liked the part when justin was stuck in that sand alex took the map and she was like
now let's see if we can get some place huh lol

KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:OMG! you cried too!!!!!!! Yay! I'm not the only 1! OMG!!! I LOVED iT! I'm very sensative Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

yea lol i had tears in my eyes

I actually cried Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz :Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 960617:

AWWWW

Edited content/Mandymagnificent

LOL! Yea, That part was funnY! I love alex's character,She funny Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz But it was nice to see a different side of her Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:52 pm

KimKim wrote:

no, I was doing many other things while watching it.
but it was really sweet Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 143839
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:53 pm

I did! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 143839
I can't wait to watch it again lol XD
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:53 pm

KimKim wrote:LOL! Yea, That part was funnY! I love alex's character,She funny Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz But it was nice to see a different side of her Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

i know thats my fav person in the world of faumus ppl
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:54 pm

mandymagnificent4 wrote:
KimKim wrote:

no, I was doing many other things while watching it.
but it was really sweet Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 143839

It was! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488 i cried Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:55 pm

TkBearyawesome12 wrote:I did! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 143839
I can't wait to watch it again lol XD

Me too! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz Did you cry? I totally did Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz I hid myself tho LOL! But I did
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

It is time for it too start bye!!! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 923748 Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 923748
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:56 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:LOL! Yea, That part was funnY! I love alex's character,She funny Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz But it was nice to see a different side of her Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

Mine too! Selena gomez is just awesoem! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488 Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'm so jealous of her! She has like everything. A voice,shes pretty,and she can act
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:57 pm

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:It is time for it too start bye!!! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 923748 Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 923748

YAY! Post how much you loved it after you watched iT! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488 Don't worry it is worth the wait
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 pm

KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

Mine too! Selena gomez is just awesoem! Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488 Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz I'm so jealous of her! She has like everything. A voice,shes pretty,and she can act
riight lol
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:06 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

riight lol

LOL
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:13 pm

KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

riight lol

LOL
Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488 i really like the movie i think it was the best Disney channel movie
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:
KimKim wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

riight lol

LOL
Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488 i really like the movie i think it was the best Disney channel movie

Me too! I totally agree
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:27 pm

it was amazing Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:36 pm

Mimi300 wrote:it was amazing Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

I know! did you cry?
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

KimKim wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:it was amazing Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

I know! did you cry?
nope but i have finished it i have 15 mins left Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Mimi300 wrote:
KimKim wrote:

I know! did you cry?
nope but i have finished it i have 15 mins left Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz

LOL! Then you mighT! did they get to the battlefeild yet?
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 pm

KimKim wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:
KimKim wrote:

I know! did you cry?

i dunno haha i forget this was a 9 pm eastern 2 hourts ago im watchin it from the top sunday Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Mimi300 wrote:
KimKim wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:
KimKim wrote:

I know! did you cry?

i dunno haha i forget this was a 9 pm eastern 2 hourts ago im watchin it from the top sunday Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488

LOL! The battlefield is near the end Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488_
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

I didn't watch it, Maybe I'll watch it later Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:50 pm

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:I didn't watch it, Maybe I'll watch it later Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 465488.

You NEED! to Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 Icon_razz I think its the best disney channel movie EVER
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:22 pm

I watched it i cried when her and justin were on the the fire thing and when she was crying when justin left and aksked what do i do it really was emotinal! 😢
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KimKim Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:24 pm

jenniferyourock41 wrote:I watched it i cried when her and justin were on the the fire thing and when she was crying when justin left and aksked what do i do it really was emotinal! 😢

Me too! 😢
KimKim
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:24 pm

jenniferyourock41 wrote:I watched it i cried when her and justin were on the the fire thing and when she was crying when justin left and aksked what do i do it really was emotinal! 😢

its probably the best disney channel movie i have seen Who loved the wizards of waverly place movie? - Page 2 143839
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next