Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In high school what lunch do you have?

+12
mandymagnificent
anitacocoa
GlitterL
sammymc
zoeybearsrule200
LeAnneCool
kathybearycool
heidi02
HamptonBear
Chocolate01250
fufu118
LeanneSnowflake
16 posters

Go down

What lunch?

In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_lcap12%In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_lcap6%In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_lcap18%In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_lcap6%In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_lcap58%In high school what lunch do you have? Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

In high school what lunch do you have? Empty In high school what lunch do you have?

Post by LeanneSnowflake Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 am

What lunch do you have in high school? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th?
I have 1st. Lol.
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

In high school what lunch do you have? Empty Re: In high school what lunch do you have?

Post by fufu118 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 am

im not in high school yet In high school what lunch do you have? Icon_razz
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

In high school what lunch do you have? Empty Re: In high school what lunch do you have?

Post by Chocolate01250 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 am

i'm not in high school but i'm in junior high and there i have 4th
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am

I had B lunch for most years lol. There were A, B, and C. In high school what lunch do you have? 465488 I liked B the most lol.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 am

I'm not in High School yet. But in a couple years I will be In high school what lunch do you have? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:15 am

I'm not sure, I think my high school all has 1 lunch In high school what lunch do you have? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by LeAnneCool Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 am

My high school has one lunch. In high school what lunch do you have? 465488
IDK, i haven't gotten my schedule.
My school is weird.
We get to school, go to the cafeteria, and find ouur name and classroom for home room, then we get our schedules. :\
LeAnneCool
LeAnneCool
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 am

4, they serve with mmmmm monday with a little cheescake, corn and spagetti with any toppings but wedesdays are the worst place to be in the cafteria, they serve taco's beans and enchiladas I pack a lunch on wedsays
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 am

I am not in High School In high school what lunch do you have? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 am

I have 4th lunch. Which is also the last lol. But im hoping that if i change my schedule i'll be able to change my lunch.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

im not in high school no more...hehe but i used to have always 2nd In high school what lunch do you have? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:39 pm

In my first two High schools I went to (Private school) we only had one lunch.

The last few months of SR year (Public school) we had three lunches.
I had second and third. We switched every six weeks. *I think anyways lol! I wasn't there long enough to be sure In high school what lunch do you have? Icon_razz
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:42 pm

i am not it high school but i am 4th lunch
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm starting next week.. But I call it Secondry School :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:57 am

i have 3rd lunch In high school what lunch do you have? 465488
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

not in high school yet but next year ill answer In high school what lunch do you have? Icon_razz
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down