Graphic club

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:28 am

animalbop wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:I am thinking of making an assistant and a rank of the person who does the most 'best graphics' what do you guys think??
Great idea Graphic club - Page 4 143839, So will it be like a contest?

sort of i will just pick randomly through teh weeks but there could be a contest what do you think


  • i pick randomly through the weeks
  • a contest
i think i contest Graphic club - Page 4 143839.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:I am thinking of making an assistant and a rank of the person who does the most 'best graphics' what do you guys think??
Great idea Graphic club - Page 4 143839, So will it be like a contest?

sort of i will just pick randomly through teh weeks but there could be a contest what do you think


  • i pick randomly through the weeks
  • a contest

i think i contest Graphic club - Page 4 143839.

cool right a sort of contest thing LOL i will see what everyone else thinks
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by ashleyzerobear44 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:32 am

animalbop wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:I am thinking of making an assistant and a rank of the person who does the most 'best graphics' what do you guys think??
Great idea Graphic club - Page 4 143839, So will it be like a contest?

sort of i will just pick randomly through teh weeks but there could be a contest what do you think


  • i pick randomly through the weeks
  • a contest

i think i contest Graphic club - Page 4 143839.

cool right a sort of contest thing LOL i will see what everyone else thinks
Ok Graphic club - Page 4 Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 am

i've added it to updates
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by Lily on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:07 am

could i join oops

i, Lily, would love to join
avatar
Lily
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by NadineLuv2Sing on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:41 pm

animalbop wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:I am thinking of making an assistant and a rank of the person who does the most 'best graphics' what do you guys think??
Great idea Graphic club - Page 4 143839, So will it be like a contest?

sort of i will just pick randomly through teh weeks but there could be a contest what do you think


  • i pick randomly through the weeks
  • a contest

Ok. So is it a contest?
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by princesskarolina on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:43 pm

I, Princesskarolina, will abide by the rules of the graphics club Graphic club - Page 4 143839 can i join ?? lol
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Lily wrote:could i join oops

i, Lily, would love to join

you are in LOL Graphic club - Page 4 Icon_razz

NadineLuv2Sing wrote:
animalbop wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:
animalbop wrote:I am thinking of making an assistant and a rank of the person who does the most 'best graphics' what do you guys think??
Great idea Graphic club - Page 4 143839, So will it be like a contest?

sort of i will just pick randomly through teh weeks but there could be a contest what do you think



  • i pick randomly through the weeks
  • a contest


Ok. So is it a contest?

well you guys pick whether you would rather have a contest or i pick through the weeks

princesskarolina wrote:I, Princesskarolina, will abide by the rules of the graphics club Graphic club - Page 4 143839 can i join ?? lol

LOL you are in Graphic club - Page 4 465488
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Please everyone stay active! Graphic club - Page 4 465488 i am trying to get everyones opinions and no one is replying Graphic club - Page 4 597500 to run it i need everyone Graphic club - Page 4 475275


please look in the poll section for me and look at the one that says 'people from the graphic club' or something like that
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 am

Luzzy I'm so sorry I have been sick and school and orchastra...I'm afraid i cant make it to our meeting Graphic club - Page 4 597500
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

cutiekid23 wrote:Luzzy I'm so sorry I have been sick and school and orchastra...I'm afraid i cant make it to our meeting Graphic club - Page 4 597500

that's ok don't fret at least you said but would you mind looking at the poll section and the thing about the graphic club so you can at least vote Graphic club - Page 4 465488
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:52 am

animalbop wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:Luzzy I'm so sorry I have been sick and school and orchastra...I'm afraid i cant make it to our meeting Graphic club - Page 4 597500

that's ok don't fret at least you said but would you mind looking at the poll section and the thing about the graphic club so you can at least vote Graphic club - Page 4 465488
Oh! I forgot about the graphic signature io need to make hold on imma make it Graphic club - Page 4 143839
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:54 am

cutiekid23 wrote:
animalbop wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:Luzzy I'm so sorry I have been sick and school and orchastra...I'm afraid i cant make it to our meeting Graphic club - Page 4 597500

that's ok don't fret at least you said but would you mind looking at the poll section and the thing about the graphic club so you can at least vote Graphic club - Page 4 465488
Oh! I forgot about the graphic signature io need to make hold on imma make it Graphic club - Page 4 143839

you dont need to. did you vote in the poll section about the graphic club thing
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by cutiekid23 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:55 am

animalbop wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:
animalbop wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:Luzzy I'm so sorry I have been sick and school and orchastra...I'm afraid i cant make it to our meeting Graphic club - Page 4 597500

that's ok don't fret at least you said but would you mind looking at the poll section and the thing about the graphic club so you can at least vote Graphic club - Page 4 465488
Oh! I forgot about the graphic signature io need to make hold on imma make it Graphic club - Page 4 143839

you dont need to. did you vote in the poll section about the graphic club thing
I did Graphic club - Page 4 465488
Graphic club - Page 4 041b4a10
Code:
http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/13/36/54/95/041b4a10.png
I didnt make it clickable it's not the best because i was in a rush Graphic club - Page 4 143839
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 am

cutiekid23 wrote:
animalbop wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:
animalbop wrote:
cutiekid23 wrote:Luzzy I'm so sorry I have been sick and school and orchastra...I'm afraid i cant make it to our meeting Graphic club - Page 4 597500

that's ok don't fret at least you said but would you mind looking at the poll section and the thing about the graphic club so you can at least vote Graphic club - Page 4 465488
Oh! I forgot about the graphic signature io need to make hold on imma make it Graphic club - Page 4 143839

you dont need to. did you vote in the poll section about the graphic club thing
I did Graphic club - Page 4 465488
Graphic club - Page 4 041b4a10
Code:
http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/13/36/54/95/041b4a10.png
I didnt make it clickable it's not the best because i was in a rush Graphic club - Page 4 143839

NP it look wonderful!!!
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by princesskarolina on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 am

I think it should be a contest Graphic club - Page 4 143839
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:05 am

princesskarolina wrote:I think it should be a contest Graphic club - Page 4 143839

thankies for telling me
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 am

can everyone attend the meeting?? it is now!!!
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by LeanneSnowflake on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:09 am

animalbop wrote:can everyone attend the meeting?? it is now!!!
Yes I can. Graphic club - Page 4 465488
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am

LeanneSnowflake wrote:
animalbop wrote:can everyone attend the meeting?? it is now!!!
Yes I can. Graphic club - Page 4 465488

yay cheers but you are the only one Graphic club - Page 4 597500 so we can't have a meeting
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by LeanneSnowflake on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 am

animalbop wrote:
LeanneSnowflake wrote:
animalbop wrote:can everyone attend the meeting?? it is now!!!
Yes I can. Graphic club - Page 4 465488

yay cheers but you are the only one Graphic club - Page 4 597500 so we can't have a meeting
oh 😢 what den ?
LeanneSnowflake
LeanneSnowflake
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by CalliOrange on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 am

wheres the meeting?
CalliOrange
CalliOrange
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by animalbop on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 am

CalliOrange wrote:wheres the meeting?

the meeting is now in woods classroom
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by MamieBanana on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Even if you have just a small meeting - go ahead and update your main thread after to let your members know how it went.

Keep the activities going and your club will thrive Graphic club - Page 4 465488




Also - BIG reminder: NO CONTESTS!!!!!! Graphic club - Page 4 465488
MamieBanana/Chief
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by princesskarolina on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 pm

think i missed it Graphic club - Page 4 597500
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Graphic club - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphic club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum