Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Getting The Jonas Dog?

+25
Test
Krissy
SeashellBear
katiesweet10
Mimi300
tweetysweety11
AshleyBeeLuv130
sammymc
fufu118
amandasweet98
Cheer
jenniferyourock41
HamptonBear
CarlyAllHeart261
PreciousSweet11
TkBearyawesome12
ajbuddy1590
MaddieRed100
adisonbanana
BriannaBallet
kathybearycool
❤Crystal❤
Sweeti_
Jaszluvsbabv
love.peace23
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are You Getting The Jonas Dog?

Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Getting The Jonas Dog?

Post by SeashellBear Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 am

I am a big fan of the Jonas Brothers. Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 903516 But I don't think I'm getting this one. Because it doesnt really remind me of the Jonas Brothers and I don't really like it that much. I'll probably get the Portuguese Water Dog. Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 465488
SeashellBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Getting The Jonas Dog?

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Yes, I'm getting it. =]
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Nope... I am getting the WWF Grey Wolf instead :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Maybe, I like them. I probably get the Spooky Kooky Kitty if it doesn't look as good in the store. Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrieleWinter Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:33 pm

umm definately not! i like the jonas bros but the dog looks awful and im sorry to say that !
GabrieleWinter
GabrieleWinter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 am

Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 951883
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 am

No because my mom doesn't let me get BABs anymore. Are You Getting The Jonas Dog? - Page 2 951883
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2