Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Empty Re: Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced!

Post by sammicat1211 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:06 am

BriannaBallet wrote:because i pretty sure sammycat did

im sorry I fixed it.
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Empty Re: Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced!

Post by MaggieBabv on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

cool class:Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Cool10
cool p.e:Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Coolpe10

nerd class:Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Nerdcl10
nerd p.e:Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Nerdpe10

Goood Luck Everybody!
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 am

I would like to participate. Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 465488 I will edit.
Cool Class
P.E.= Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 24019688
Class= Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 94531899

Nerdy
P.E.=Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 24404682
Class=Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 20541567

Good luck everyone!
*My clothing ONLY from Pawlettes!* Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839

I'm happy to be in 3rd or 1st (I have the endless hugs Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Icon_razz )

EDIT: Sorry, I don't know why the cool class isn't coming up.

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am; edited 3 times in total
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 am

princesskarolina wrote:
fufu118 wrote:so we arent allow to use psi either rite?
NO please nothing but pawlette and fountain items Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839
A couple of people are using PSIs..
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 35jb50g

:] I'm actually hoping to come 3rd, I have the Endless Hugs & Peace Bear PSIs, and I love the Happy Go Lucky Frog hat! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Icon_razz But I'd be happy to come 2nd or 1st! ^^ lol
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 am

here is my entry! goodluck everyone =]

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Back2school
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 am

Cool School:
Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 2vanyj8

cool Pe:
Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 11sikbo

Nerdy school:
Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 3499h7s

Nerdy Pe:
Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Eqp3xd
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 219281g Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 287ir9i Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 2uh3903

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 2h2qrmx Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 15qu8i1 Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 358wits

wow i did bad Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Icon_razz i just noticed
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaBearriliant1 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

My entry: Godd luck to every one! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839

Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 Builda11
CynthiaBearriliant1
CynthiaBearriliant1
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Fist place winner:Krissy - Prize sent.
Second place winner:Mimi300 - Prize sent.
Third place wiiner:JeannaBearFun- Prize sent.

Anitacocoa and teresabeeluv5 I wanted to make u guys 1st place winners both are awesome but lets give more contestants chance Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839 i will give u both 1st place prize also since u are my family i can give it to u guys

WINNERS:Please PM Mandy for ur prizes Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839

All outfits are great!! It was very hard choosing

CONGRATULATIONS all Thanks for joining:D

Edited to keep up with prizes sent/ Mandymagnificent
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Congratz to the 3 winners! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Woo cubgrats all! Everyone did a fab job! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 610897
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by teresabeeluv5 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Wow thanks cousin you are pawsome!Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839 hehe thanks alot
teresabeeluv5
teresabeeluv5
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am

yay !!
i didnt see thT coming
everyone did amazing Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 465488
congratzs to all the other winners Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 am

Yay I won third!! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839 I will PM mandy as soon as possible! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839
Congratz to everyone, you all did pawsome! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 143839

Last edited by JeannaBearFun on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 am

congrats to you all
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 am

congrats to all! Create a Back to School Outfit- Winners Announced! - Page 3 465488
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 am

Great contest! I had a lot of fun with it. Congrats to everyone!
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 am

Please PM me and let me know when you each want to meet, I will give you a week to do so. After a week I will give the prizes back to the host.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3