Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous

+9
GabrieleWinter
NikiCyBearGuide
musiclover13
JLBABV
Mimi300
ShayeButterfly
DoLi
chloeb356
karayourock3
13 posters

Go down

How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Empty How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous

Post by karayourock3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 am

How did they become famous I know about chloerocks she became fsmous because she knows alought about babv
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Empty Re: How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous

Post by chloeb356 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 am

idk lol??????? How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 143839
chloeb356
chloeb356
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Empty Re: How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous

Post by karayourock3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 am

ok
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 am

idk but thats the same quesatin i asked but it was actually chloe rocks hmm =[
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by chloeb356 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:30 am

lol ???
chloeb356
chloeb356
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 am

maine Well she is the head of buildabear
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 am

I know that Maxine became famous because she is the Founder of BABW, and I think Bearemy was maybe one of the first bears that was created for BABW and then he became the mascot for BABW and BABV, so therefor, I think thats how they both became famous How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
But for Miguel, I am not quite sure!
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 am

I Know that maxine became famous because she was the creater of Babw
and I think that bearmy became becasuse he was the first bear in babw that maxine made him the mascot of babv and babw How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
Miguel became famous because i think he was mazine friend from the start
and Chole became because maxine and ehr were friends from the start too How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:07 am

hmm... maybe they are related to maxine too like a niece or nephew or even son or daughter
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:10 am

Of course we know about Maxine, but I'm not sure about Miguel and Bearemy..
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:30 am

Mimi300 wrote:I Know that maxine became famous because she was the creater of Babw
and I think that bearmy became becasuse he was the first bear in babw that maxine made him the mascot of babv and babw How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
and Chole became because maxine and ehr were friends from the start too How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488

Very well said. How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488 Maxine, Chloe and Miguel are real friends they are taking care of Build-A-Bearville.
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 am

wow thanks nikki
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:32 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:I Know that maxine became famous because she was the creater of Babw

Very well said. How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488 Maxine, Chloe and Miguel are real friends they are taking care of Build-A-Bearville.
oh sweet How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488 How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Icon_razz haha thanks niki but how is bearmy famous was he the first bear ? How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrieleWinter Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:32 am

wow cool i didnt know that!
GabrieleWinter
GabrieleWinter
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 am

Mimi300 wrote:oh sweet How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488 How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Icon_razz haha thanks niki but how is bearmy famous was he the first bear ? How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488

Yes, he is one of the first bear and the Mascot in Build-A-Bear Workshop. A unique type of normal Bear who represents Build-A-Bear Workshop. How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 am

intresting (:
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:00 am

Well maxine got famous for making BABW How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:
Mimi300 wrote:oh sweet How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488 How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Icon_razz haha thanks niki but how is bearmy famous was he the first bear ? How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488

Yes, he is one of the first bear and the Mascot in Build-A-Bear Workshop. A unique type of normal Bear who represents Build-A-Bear Workshop. How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
wow i didnt know that i knew that much about BABW How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous Icon_razz hahahha thanks niki How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:29 am

and miguel wanted to save the earth and recycle and stuff
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliOrange Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 am

I think miguel was a Huggable hero in one year. and he stood out to Maxine. IDK LOL or i think he is chloe rocks friend, so she recomended him and the idea of him on BABV, IDK LOL
CalliOrange
CalliOrange
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 am

Ok thanks you guys LOL
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:44 pm

wow this is cool stuff thank you How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 am

Idk how Migule became famous
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 am

Migule was in the mstery thing with chloe :How did maxine,Migule and bearamy come famous 960617:
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down