Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book- Winner Announced!

+25
IsiizFlowerZz
bethany
Bear
WinterGlitter
winter
*Enma Ai*
blah12345
Chocolatelvr
adisonbanana
CarlyAllHeart261
CalliOrange
bellastylin3
Sweeti_
Test
AbbieQueenBee1
Cheer
sunshinesummer7
sammicat1211
princesskarolina
HeatherHeart
Mimi300
idunnou
Captain Barbossa
Joypawsome1
HamptonBear
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! Empty Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book- Winner Announced!

Post by HamptonBear Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book

Runtime:
August 14 to September 18 at 11:59 PM EST

Bearville Guide Forums is a great place for Build-A-Bearville with your friends! So let's write a book about it! Using Tikatok, you are to write a Build-A-Bear Workshop book with one of the following topics:

1. BGF Party in BABV
2. A Day with CCVeryCool and KKVeryCool

Spoiler:

3. Shopping for a new BGF outfit
4. BGF Cybearguides in BABV
5. BGF Walk / Parade in BABV
6. Decorating & Shopping for a BGF Party
7. A Day with an Officer

*Please note if you choose options four or seven, you may not ask for photos. You must use photos you already have. If you choose option two, all possible photos are provided.*

First you need to have an account with Tikatok. To learn how to sign up, please open this spoiler:

Spoiler:

Once you finish writing your book and Tikatok approves it, please embed your entry here and make sure your entry is viewable by everyone. If it is not set to public view, we cannot consider your entry since we cannot see it. To learn how to write a Tikatok book and set your book as viewable to all, please view this spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rules:
1. One entry per member.
2. No commenting on other entries.
3. You must include both the phrases Bearville Guide Forums and www.bearvilleguide.com at least once in your book.
4. Book must be set on public view for all to qualify.
5. Book must include at least one photo from Build-A-Bearville. If you do not know how to take a screenshot, please see here.

Example:

Grand Prize:

Your very own copy of your Tikatok book!

Congratulations to CheerBear43!

Note: To win this contest, you must have parental consent to email Tikatok and release your information to them so they can mail you your prize.

If you have any questions or need any help, please PM HamptonBear.
[/center]

Last edited by HamptonBear on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! Empty Re: Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book- Winner Announced!

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 pm

i will start(:
--I have parental consent--
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! Empty Re: Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book- Winner Announced!

Post by Captain Barbossa Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 pm

ooooo ok i'll get consent and start
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by idunnou Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:03 am

Do we have to do all 7?
idunnou
idunnou
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 am

ill get consent then i will start Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! 465488 but i won't do too good i bet :p
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 am

cool
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 am

idunnou wrote:Do we have to do all 7?

You choose one out of the seven that you would like to do.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 am

Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am

Hi Hampton one question could the prize be delivered to another state? like international?
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 am

im gonna get started soon, and I have some questions.
How would you do the picking a bgf outfit? Like for a club or party?
and what type of information do I have to give to tikatok? Do I have to pay for it?
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 pm

princesskarolina wrote:Hi Hampton one question could the prize be delivered to another state? like international?

I am not sure. I will ask about it Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! 610897

sammicat1211 wrote:im gonna get started soon, and I have some questions.
How would you do the picking a bgf outfit? Like for a club or party?
and what type of information do I have to give to tikatok? Do I have to pay for it?

Like perhaps an outfit for your signature or avatar? Or shopping for an outfit for a BGF Club Party? When you make an account with Tikatok with parental consent, they should have your name and address. The Tikatok owner ensured me that he would mail the free book to the registered address. There is no money involved.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinesummer7 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 am

Here is mine
sunshinesummer7
sunshinesummer7
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 am

instaed with one officer can there be like 2 ?
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 am

Mimi300 wrote:instaed with one officer can there be like 2 ?

Sure Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 am

princesskarolina wrote:Hi Hampton one question could the prize be delivered to another state? like international?

They prefer it to be kept in the United States because of the high shipping prices but they said if you do not live in the United States they could substitute a $20 gift card instead.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:41 am

HamptonBear wrote:

They prefer it to be kept in the United States because of the high shipping prices but they said if you do not live in the United States they could substitute a $20 gift card instead.
i live in canada so does that mean i cant enter ?
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:44 am

Mimi300 wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:

i live in canada so does that mean i cant enter ?

Thank u very much hampton 4 ur answer but 20 gift card for what? sorry :S
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:49 am

Anybody can enter. But because of high international shipping costs, if you do not live in the United States you do not receive a free book mailed to your home. Instead you will receive a $20 gift card to Tikatok so you can purchase an ebook or book for yourself.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 am

ohh okay thanks hampton Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:55 am

HamptonBear wrote:Anybody can enter. But because of high international shipping costs, if you do not live in the United States you do not receive a free book mailed to your home. Instead you will receive a $20 gift card to Tikatok so you can purchase an ebook or book for yourself.

Oh OK Thank you very much Hampton Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! 143839
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 am

Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieQueenBee1 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 pm

I'll get right on my book
AbbieQueenBee1
AbbieQueenBee1
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 am

Good Luck everyone! Contest 32: BGF in BABV Tikatok Book-  Winner Announced! 610897

Last edited by *Test* on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Awh, TikaTok won't work for me so I can't enter. 😢
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 am

Does your username have to be your babv name?
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next