Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This girl reported me?

+4
Mimi300
zoeybearsrule200
❤Crystal❤
muffinatormanic
8 posters

Go down

This girl reported me? Empty This girl reported me?

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 am

This girl wanted to trade with me and I accepted . We traded.
I asked if she wanted to trade her outfit . Which was a tiger outfit . She said Sure ! Cause she had 2 outfits of it .She picked what she wanted .
We accepted . Another minute later she wants it back . And she refuses to give back my stuff that I gave her .
Then now she claims reported and I'm very worried . What should I do ?

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

This girl reported me? Empty Re: This girl reported me?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 am

don't worry the bear patrol usually looks into the reports i bet nothing will happen to you cause you didn't do nothing but trade This girl reported me? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 am

muffinatormanic wrote:This girl wanted to trade with me and I accepted . We traded.
I asked if she wanted to trade her outfit . Which was a tiger outfit . She picked what she wanted .
We accepted . Another minute later she wants it back . And she refuses to give back my stuff that I gave her .

Don't panic......
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 am

@Crystal@ wrote:don't worry the bear patrol usually looks into the reports i bet nothing will happen to you cause you didn't do nothing but trade This girl reported me? 465488
Mmkays . Thanks ! (:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:27 am

that happen to me i tarded someone and i got a hpt andthey got 2 psi on mine and the girl appted after and then she whiper im goin to report you for tradfing unfair and i gave her a tyrdye shirt and bananas so i gave back her stuff and she gave mine back and she still reported me This girl reported me? 597500
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:43 am

Mimi300 wrote:that happen to me i tarded someone and i got a hpt andthey got 2 psi on mine and the girl appted after and then she whiper im goin to report you for tradfing unfair and i gave her a tyrdye shirt and bananas so i gave back her stuff and she gave mine back and she still reported me This girl reported me? 597500
You didn't get in trouble though right ?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 am

muffinatormanic wrote:This girl wanted to trade with me and I accepted . We traded.
I asked if she wanted to trade her outfit . Which was a tiger outfit . She said Sure ! Cause she had 2 outfits of it .She picked what she wanted .

Yes zoeybearsrule200 is right don't panic, and like what @Crystal@ said, CyBearPatrols investigate "unfair trade" reports thoroughly before validating.

This is why it takes us awhile sometimes. Both accounts are checked, and both transactions are tracked down, in fairness to the people involved. For as long as you know you haven't done anything wrong, there's no need to worry. This girl reported me? 523903
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:

Yes zoeybearsrule200 is right don't panic, and like what @Crystal@ said, CyBearPatrols investigate "unfair trade" reports thoroughly before validating.

This is why it takes us awhile sometimes. Both accounts are checked, and both transactions are tracked down, in fairness to the people involved. For as long as you know you haven't done anything wrong, there's no need to worry. This girl reported me? 523903
Well I'm not that sure . She wants to add me as a friend . And I'm afriad she might just want to report me again . So I removed her .
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by princesskarolina Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 am

Yeah dont worry nothing will happen... This girl reported me? 143839
princesskarolina
princesskarolina
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:02 am

Don't worry nothing will happen.Just Ignore her and go on by your bussiness. This girl reported me? 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 am

Don't worry, Nothing will happen This girl reported me? 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 am

Ok thanks you guys !
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:40 am

muffinatormanic wrote:Ok thanks you guys !
You're welcome This girl reported me? 465488.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down