Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker)

+18
Josh
anitacocoa
braulio08
trutwilightfan
katiecubby19
SeashellBear
JeannaBearFun
DinnergirlSam47
blah12345
kathybearycool
sammymc
muffinatormanic
PreciousSweet11
❤Crystal❤
JLBABV
ajbuddy1590
musiclover13
tweetysweety11
22 posters

Go down

Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) Empty Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker)

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 am

If you get this catalog in the mail(not online,mailbox),there will be a code quest,where you find all the letters and numbers for the code.You will recieve a free locker for your Cub Condo.Only for Exclusive for Stuf for Stuff Members.

The locker is the same on gave out for the Corbin blue giveaway code.Now if you did not go get it,and you are a stuff for stuff member,you will have a chance to get it now. Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839

Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) Catalo10

Last edited by tweetysweety11 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 am; edited 3 times in total
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) Empty Re: Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker)

Post by musiclover13 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 am

Awesome! Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) Empty Re: Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker)

Post by ajbuddy1590 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:28 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:If you get this catalog in the mail(not online,mailbox),there will be a code quest,where you find all the letters and numbers for the code.You will recieve a free locker for your Cub Condo.Only for Exclusive for Stuf for Stuff Members.

The locker is the same on gave out for the Corbin blue giveaway code.Now if you did not go get it,and you are a stuff for stuff member,you will have a chance to get it now. Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839

wait wait if you got a free 10$ off thing in the mail from babw dose that mean your a stuff fur stuff member?
because i got it and i want the locker Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 am

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
tweetysweety11 wrote:If you get this catalog in the mail(not online,mailbox),there will be a code quest,where you find all the letters and numbers for the code.You will recieve a free locker for your Cub Condo.Only for Exclusive for Stuf for Stuff Members.

wait wait if you got a free 10$ off thing in the mail from babw dose that mean your a stuff fur stuff member?
because i got it and i want the locker Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839

Depends if you signed up for S4S,I just got this pic above attached to the catalog and numbers and letters on the pages(that makes the code).If you ever went to BABW,did they ask you if you where a stuff for stuff member.To be one you have to sign up at Buildabear.com at the bottom of the screen,if you aren't signed up,you are not one.You may also have a card that says stuff for stuff on it.I got mine from BABW,you can sign up there also. Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 am

i got that catalouge and cos my bro got the last code i said its my turn and he STILL put the code on his account Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 597500
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 am

cool but i already have that locker Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 am

@Crystal@ wrote:cool but i already have that locker Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) Icon_razz

I know,I have like 3 of them,this is for people who miss the giveaway and didnot get it. Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:38 am

Cool!
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 am

thats cool !
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 am

Cool! Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839
I already have a locker, though Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 610897
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 am

Thats so cool Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 am

Ohh that's wonderful!! ^^
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 am

So cool!! Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 523903
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 am

They have the codes on here.. but they were give aways. (and I have them)

Are they any different? :?:

EDIT: I am a SFSC member but I didn't get the catolog. 😢 I only got the spring one, and the others before that one. 😢
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SeashellBear Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 am

This locker is slightly different than the corbin bleu giveaway. This one is more purple the other one is dark blue. Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 465488
SeashellBear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:23 am

That's neato! Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839 I'll keep an eye out for it in the mail (me and my mum are S4S membears) lol Thanks for the info Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 am

tight! that's really cool!
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by braulio08 Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

how do you get the catolog I'm a STS club member and I don't get them
braulio08
braulio08
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

ooo i see thats pawsomeee
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

That is so awsome!
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TestFurbulous~ Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:They have the codes on here.. but they were give aways. (and I have them)

Are they any different? :?:

EDIT: I am a SFSC member but I didn't get the catolog. 😢 I only got the spring one, and the others before that one. 😢
Aww, that's too bad. :O
~TestFurbulous~
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

tweetysweety11 wrote:
ajbuddy1590 wrote:

Depends if you signed up for S4S,I just got this pic above attached to the catalog and numbers and letters on the pages(that makes the code).If you ever went to BABW,did they ask you if you where a stuff for stuff member.To be one you have to sign up at Buildabear.com at the bottom of the screen,if you aren't signed up,you are not one.You may also have a card that says stuff for stuff on it.I got mine from BABW,you can sign up there also. Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 143839
i got 2 cards so am i 1?
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 am

The color of the locker is slightly different as long as I see the picture.

Bleu's one is a little bit ligher blue Buildabearville Catalog(Free Locker) 465488 This locker is purpleish.
Yay for awesome gift!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsunade97 Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:57 pm

this locker is different...
on mine, you can open it up and when it opens, you can take a book out =D
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:42 pm

This is a topic from August. Please try to not drag up old posts.
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down