Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Sage, accepted, on Red.
Kat, accepted, on Blue. (Sorry, we need more equal teams before I can set tasks. ;])
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by winter on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:24 am

BGF Name: winter
BABV Name: patriciajune5
I like to be called: winter or patricia
My first team choice would be: green leaves(I could be leader)
My second team choice would be: Blue Skies
Do you agree to all rules?: Yes
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:17 am

winter wrote:BGF Name: winter
BABV Name: patriciajune5
I like to be called: winter or patricia
My first team choice would be: green leaves(I could be leader)
My second team choice would be: Blue Skies
Do you agree to all rules?: Yes

Accepted! :]
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by PinkBeth <3 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:03 am

I would like to be a member of Pink Candyfloss Please?

BGF Name: PinkBeth Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 2669863388
BABV Name: BethanyBlack30
I like to be called: Candyfloss
My first team choice would be: pink Candyfloss
My second team choice would be: Blue Skies
Do you agree to all rules?: You bet!
PinkBeth <3
PinkBeth <3
Novice Bear
Novice Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:06 am

PinkBeth Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 2669863388 wrote:I would like to be a member of Pink Candyfloss Please?

BGF Name: PinkBeth Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 2669863388
BABV Name: BethanyBlack30
I like to be called: Candyfloss
My first team choice would be: pink Candyfloss
My second team choice would be: Blue Skies
Do you agree to all rules?: You bet!

Accepted, I need to have equal amounts, though, so are you okay if I put you in Blue Skies? :]
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:23 pm

BGF Name:ZoeyGirlsRock327
BABV Name:ZoeyGirlsRock327
I like to be called:Britz Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Icon_razz
My first team choice would be:Pink
My second team choice would be:Blue
Do you agree to all rules?:YES! Absolutly!. I always Try to follow any rules, As much as Possible! Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 465488
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 pm

zoeygirlsrock327 wrote:BGF Name:ZoeyGirlsRock327
BABV Name:ZoeyGirlsRock327
I like to be called:Britz Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Icon_razz
My first team choice would be:Pink
My second team choice would be:Blue
Do you agree to all rules?:YES! Absolutly!. I always Try to follow any rules, As much as Possible! Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 465488

Is it okay if I put you on Blue? :]
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Sweeti_ wrote:
zoeygirlsrock327 wrote:BGF Name:ZoeyGirlsRock327
BABV Name:ZoeyGirlsRock327
I like to be called:Britz Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Icon_razz
My first team choice would be:Pink
My second team choice would be:Blue
Do you agree to all rules?:YES! Absolutly!. I always Try to follow any rules, As much as Possible! Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 465488

Is it okay if I put you on Blue? :]

Er. I suppose. Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 465488 As long as i get into the Club Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 465488
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by sammibubbles3 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 pm

BGF Name: Sammibubbles3
BABV Name: Sammibubbles3
I like to be called:Sammi
My first team choice would be:Red
My second team choice would be: pink
Do you agree to all rules?: yes! Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 143839
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by NadineLuv2Sing on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm

BGF Name:NadineLuv2Sing
BABV Name:NadineLuv2Sing
I like to be called:Gabrielle
My first team choice would be:Ummm blue skies
My second team choice would be:fire red
Do you agree to all rules?:Yes Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 465488
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:06 pm

BGF Name: Sammibubbles3
BABV Name: Sammibubbles3
I like to be called:Sammi
My first team choice would be:Red
My second team choice would be: pink
Do you agree to all rules?: yes!

Accepted, on Red!

BGF Name:NadineLuv2Sing
BABV Name:NadineLuv2Sing
I like to be called:Gabrielle
My first team choice would be:Ummm blue skies
My second team choice would be:fire red
Do you agree to all rules?:Yes

Accepted, on Blue!
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by hallecat321 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm

BGF Name:Hallecat321
BABV Name:Lilyhappyhugs3
I like to be called:Animal Saver Lily
My first team choice would be:Pink Candyfloss
My second team choice would be:GreenLeaves
Do you agree to all rules?:Yes
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm

hallecat321 wrote:BGF Name:Hallecat321
BABV Name:Lilyhappyhugs3
I like to be called:Animal Saver Lily
My first team choice would be:Pink Candyfloss
My second team choice would be:GreenLeaves
Do you agree to all rules?:Yes

Accepted, on Green!

We now just need someone on Yellow! Please join Yellow!
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by hallecat321 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:37 pm

what is my first job?
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sweeti_ on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm

hallecat321 wrote:what is my first job?

Task? We can't start tasks yet, sorry! We need someone on yellow first. :]
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by beth928 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 am

BGF Name:Beth928
BABV Name:KatePawfect
I like to be called:Oreo
My first team choice would be:blue skies
My second team choice would be:green leaves
Do you agree to all rules?:Yes
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by MamieBanana on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 am

Locking per request.
MamieBanana/Officer
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Sugar-Sweet Helpers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sugar-Sweet Helpers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum