Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets

+4
animalbop
musiclover13
❤Crystal❤
blah12345
8 posters

Go down

Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets Empty Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets

Post by blah12345 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Here's a suggestion of minee. ^^

Next time on Friendship Day, we should be make our own freindship bracelets, so that all of the bracelets will be unique in your very own way. If by any chance we can create your own bracelet, we should be able to design it with care and put text on it (Your character's name, your special friend's name, etc.).
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets Empty Re: Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:10 pm

i love that idea! to me that's a way to express friendship Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets Empty Re: Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets

Post by musiclover13 Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:10 pm

That is such a great idea!! Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets 143839 Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

great idea i love it
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 am

good idea
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 am

Yes! Me and kirsty were talking about this too Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 am

Good Idea, Blah!
Everyone's bracelets can be special and unique instead of all the same Create Your Own Friendship Bracelets 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by susanvanilla3 Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 am

I love that idea! Like this year when you give the bracelet to your friend you might forget that someone gave it to you cause it's so the same. So I think your idea is great! : )
susanvanilla3
susanvanilla3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down