Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic?

5 posters

Go down

Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? Empty Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic?

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:49 am

Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? Lunapic-124923257755414
Title says all:)
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? Empty Re: Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic?

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 am

I used an animation program to do it. Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? Empty Re: Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic?

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:I used an animation program to do it. Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488
May i ask,what program? Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:
NikiCyBearGuide wrote:I used an animation program to do it. Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488
May i ask,what program? Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 am

Joy, no need to quote yourself. When Niki sees this, she will answer you. Just remember to be patient because CyBearGuides are busy people. Thank you.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by NikiCyBearGuide Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 am

Thanks HamptonBear Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488

@Joypawsome1
I used CamStudio, you can also use Windows Movie Maker Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488
NikiCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:43 am

NikiCyBearGuide wrote:Thanks HamptonBear Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488

@Joypawsome1
I used CamStudio, you can also use Windows Movie Maker Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 465488

Awesome! :] That move is so cool! :] Thankies! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jadejinglebells10 Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 am

cool!! Niki;how did you make that bubble gum graphic? 143839
jadejinglebells10
jadejinglebells10
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 am

it wont let me safe it as GIF:(
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down