Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Person to sing Let's talk about love???

+5
mandymagnificent
JeannaBearFun
Moonlight
ashleyzerobear44
ariesgirl3
9 posters

Go down

Next Person to sing Let's talk about love??? Empty Next Person to sing Let's talk about love???

Post by ariesgirl3 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 am

cloe said at the end of the interview the next person to be on the show is the group Menudo!!! so This means they might have a version of LTAL!!!! :shock:
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Next Person to sing Let's talk about love??? Empty Re: Next Person to sing Let's talk about love???

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 am

Menudo? I've never heard of them Next Person to sing Let's talk about love??? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Next Person to sing Let's talk about love??? Empty Re: Next Person to sing Let's talk about love???

Post by Moonlight Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 am

Never heard of them either! Lol it sounds funny
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 am

Really? I'm going to watch it again. Next Person to sing Let's talk about love??? Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:56 am

Who is Menudo?
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 am

what? whos menudo? D:
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 am

Moving thread to Member News Reports. This is not a rumor. Next Person to sing Let's talk about love??? 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl3 Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 am

if you saw the macy's thanksgiving parade last year , i think they sang a song! i am kind of familiar with the name ....they are a boy band...check out their single "lost" to see what they sound like! and if you ever watched nickelodeon's "Dance on Sunset" their song "Move" was the theme song!
ariesgirl3
ariesgirl3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 am

mandymagnificent4 wrote:Who is Menudo?

I'd like to know that too. I'm confused. I've never heard of them. But I'll have to go see!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyBeeLuv130 Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:25 am

I know..I didn't know who they were...sOo i looked them up in Youtube and turns out...they sing good..cant wait for the next Chloe Show..
AshleyBeeLuv130
AshleyBeeLuv130
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down