Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old do you have to be to work at BABW?

+4
KirstenCyBearGuide
ashleyzerobear44
karenbearhug
JeannaBearFun
8 posters

Go down

How old do you have to be to work at BABW? Empty How old do you have to be to work at BABW?

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:16 am

This is based on EvanBuddy's question but how old to you have to be to work at BABW? I'm going to work there when I get older! How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 143839 How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 143839 How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 143839

Thanks! How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 465488

-JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

How old do you have to be to work at BABW? Empty Re: How old do you have to be to work at BABW?

Post by karenbearhug Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 am

You have to be 18 or older to work at BABW.

Last edited by karenbearhug on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

How old do you have to be to work at BABW? Empty Re: How old do you have to be to work at BABW?

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:38 am

^^^
18 or older right? How old do you have to be to work at BABW? Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:20 am

You have to be 18 or older to work at BABW.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by KirstenCyBearGuide Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 am

Yes. How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 465488 And you must have finished school too. How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 465488
KirstenCyBearGuide
KirstenCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 am

Do you have to have good grades too? How old do you have to be to work at BABW? Icon_razz
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 am

^^^
I know I will finish school, and I'm on the Honor Roll (so that's good grades). How old do you have to be to work at BABW? Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:40 am

Hmm I know you have to be 18 but there are several H.S. students who work in my local BABW so I'm not sure having finished school is always a must
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 am

the girl at my babw said she is 17, and she applyed b4 they made the rule that you have to be 18. How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 143839
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 am

oh yah there are high school students who apply fer summer jobs How old do you have to be to work at BABW? 143839
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Having to be 18 or older to work at BABW is a relatively new rule. There were many bear builders who were under 18 before the new rule went into place. BABW is very supportive of school and their bear builders going on to higher education. Bear builders can even apply for one of the many college scholarships that BABW offers.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down