Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited-

+31
sammymc
Chocolate01250
blah12345
bellastylin3
cutiekid23
prettypink233
TkBearyawesome12
makenziecub12
TaylorLeo176
Moonlight
JeannaBearFun
sarahshadow
ajbuddy1590
zoeybearsrule200
beth928
brooklynnbutton
wolfgirl200298
karenbearhug
colinpink
amandasweet98
Chocolatelvr
Test
MeLlichenx3
sammicat1211
CarlyAllHeart261
Mimi300
musiclover13
kathybearycool
JanetBear
katiesweet10
ashleycheerbear112
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats your favorite part of making a bear?

[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap16%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 21 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap12%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 16 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap8%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap6%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 8 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap11%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 14 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 13 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap6%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 8 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap11%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 14 ]
[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_lcap17%[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 132

Poll closed

[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Empty [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited-

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm

post youre favorite part of making the bear
mine is the air brushing!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ashleycheerbear112 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : now i know how to make a poll)
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Empty Re: [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited-

Post by katiesweet10 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:03 pm

choosing it
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Empty Re: [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited-

Post by JanetBear Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 pm

picking its clothing
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Choosing which bear [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:15 pm

thats cool
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Putting the stuffing in. [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 pm

oo i like the stuffing too and maybe even naming it its hard to choose!!!!! lol
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Chooing it and doing the dance [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488

To make a poll u will click poll that the end of the page and there is like a little + which means to open iot and - to take it away and while u making a poll u would do like
chooing it
stufffing it
paying
etc
but tyou can only use 10 spaces so use them good [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Icon_razz hope i help : )
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:27 pm

This dose not sound like me.It sounds like my sister.
''Find the best Cloths!!!!!!And chosing the bear!''
.......I think I just went to planet ''Wooo werid'' [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Icon_razz

Last edited by CarlyAllHeart261 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 pm

stuffing it and dressing it up. [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Mimi300 wrote:Chooing it and doing the dance [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488

To make a poll u will click poll that the end of the page and there is like a little + which means to open iot and - to take it away and while u making a poll u would do like
chooing it
stufffing it
paying
etc
but tyou can only use 10 spaces so use them good [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Icon_razz hope i help : )

thank you soooo much
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:49 pm

yay u did it, u made a poll [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488 did u get what i was saying ? :p
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 pm

yes i did thank you
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 pm

ashleycheerbear112 wrote:yes i did thank you
kk good cause i was afraid u might not get it cause im super bad at explaining [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- Icon_razz but yay u did it and ur welcome [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Stuffin [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488 I love the stuffing machine and how the bear is getting soft and cuddly [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Entering it online and choosing it [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:02 pm

I have a lot, lol.
Choosing the bear, heart dance, air brush, choosing clothes, naming, taking it home, entering it online. Wow! That was a lot. But you also forgot about the pledge. [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839 The bear promise. [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:55 am

Chocolatelvr wrote:I have a lot, lol.
Choosing the bear, heart dance, air brush, choosing clothes, naming, taking it home, entering it online. Wow! That was a lot. But you also forgot about the pledge. [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839 The bear promise. [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 465488

they dont do that at my babw i dont think oh btw i am going to babw with moonlight tomarrow !!!!! i cant wait!!!
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 am

Choosing it
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 am

Choose a bear and take him/her home [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839

The bear has only one code and I am so excited to see him/her again at home [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 am

I like the stuffing and heart ceremony the best. I love how each bear builder puts their own unique personality into their heart ceremonies.
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:32 am

chossing the bear and dressing it
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:34 am

everyone likes the choosing part thats the hardest part too lol
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brooklynnbutton Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 am

bringing the bear to life on babv and choosing a bear is kinda hard for me cuz theres alot of cute bears [Poll] Whats your favorite part of making a bear -edited- 143839
brooklynnbutton
brooklynnbutton
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleycheerbear112 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 am

yeah i know
ashleycheerbear112
ashleycheerbear112
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next