Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where would you like to go on holiday

+2
HamptonBear
yona pona
6 posters

Go down

holiday

where would you like to go on holiday Vote_lcap60%where would you like to go on holiday Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
where would you like to go on holiday Vote_lcap0%where would you like to go on holiday Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
where would you like to go on holiday Vote_lcap20%where would you like to go on holiday Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
where would you like to go on holiday Vote_lcap20%where would you like to go on holiday Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

where would you like to go on holiday Empty where would you like to go on holiday

Post by yona pona Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 pm

where would you like to go on holiday???
yona pona
yona pona
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

where would you like to go on holiday Empty Re: where would you like to go on holiday

Post by HamptonBear Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm

From your options I like the city or someplace cold.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

where would you like to go on holiday Empty Re: where would you like to go on holiday

Post by kathybearycool Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 pm

On summer vacation somewhere with humid and windy weather. On winter vacation, I would love to go to the snow where would you like to go on holiday 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Niagra Falls where would you like to go on holiday Icon_razz where would you like to go on holiday Icon_razz where would you like to go on holiday Icon_razz where would you like to go on holiday Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

some where hot where would you like to go on holiday 143839
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:12 pm

The country. In my country, the countryside is soo beautiful. I don't pass by the country so much anymore so I would like to go on holiday.
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Cranberry wrote:The country. In my country, the countryside is soo beautiful. I don't pass by the country so much anymore so I would like to go on holiday.

yes the country is beautiful cause i live in the country
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down