Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What flavour of popcorn do you like best?

+10
zoeybearsrule200
trutwilightfan
kathybearycool
Fluffy4
winter
~TestFurbulous~
Test
colinpink
HamptonBear
Cranberry
14 posters

Go down

Favorite Popcorn Flavour

What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_lcap18%What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_lcap18%What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_lcap9%What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_lcap0%What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_lcap55%What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Empty What flavour of popcorn do you like best?

Post by Cranberry Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:43 pm

I was wondering for a random reason, I'm eating sweet popcorn with my sister now. What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Icon_razz
What flavour is your favorite?
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Empty Re: What flavour of popcorn do you like best?

Post by HamptonBear Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 pm

My favorite is just popcorn with butter. What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 465488 Sometimes I am okay with caramel with chocolate What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Icon_razz
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Empty Re: What flavour of popcorn do you like best?

Post by colinpink Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Curry popcorn is pretty good What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 465488 I love it a lot!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:11 am

Toffee! Making me think about food, makes me always hungry! What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TestFurbulous~ Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:12 am

Hmmm. I guess just a normal popcorn but with butter. What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 465488
~TestFurbulous~
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 am

mine is kettle corn popcorn, they are really good.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 am

um, I like buttery popcorn and sometimes I'm okay with a little caramel, but not always. What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 465488
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 am

Kettle corn, Carmel Corn, Cheese Popcorn, and Butter Popcorn are my favorites!

Kettle Corn is my #1 favorite though What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 am

my favorite is buttered popcorn and cheese. What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 143839
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am

buttery!!!!!! What flavour of popcorn do you like best? 143839
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 am

well, I like regular pop corn with butter and salt, because I love the way the flavors melt on your tounge and stick there. But occasionally Ill eat cheesy popcorn What flavour of popcorn do you like best? Icon_razz
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by starrbearrocks Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:31 am

Popcorn with extra butter.
& Kettle corn if i want something sweet.
starrbearrocks
starrbearrocks
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TaylorLeo176 Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

I love CHEESE POPCORN!!!!!
TaylorLeo176
TaylorLeo176
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 am

i love cheese popcornn mmmm yummm
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down