Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana?

+23
ashleyzerobear44
Chocolatelvr
kathybearycool
Test
CarlyAllHeart261
Moonlight
JeannaBearFun
SelenaCaylee
malyne_lulu
CarolinaApril53
Sammyfurshionista3
sammicat1211
musiclover13
ShayeButterfly
kirstenjuly12
zoeybearsrule200
cyrus2hip594
JanetBear
SunniStylish
❤Crystal❤
xSavy
sammymc
ajbuddy1590
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you watching it?

are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Vote_lcap68%are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 19 ]
are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Vote_lcap32%are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Empty are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana?

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 am

I am its awsome!
woot its so funny like alex brother justin turend blue are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Icon_razz
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Empty Re: are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana?

Post by sammymc Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 am

It is not on right now where I live are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? 465488
Stuff on Family Channel comes on after Disney Channel premieres it. are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Empty Re: are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana?

Post by xSavy Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 am

T^T piano lesson
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 am

yeah i can't wait to watch it are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? 465488
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:52 am

Oh! I totally forgot about that are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? 1107968042 I'll watch it tommorrow =]
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 am

nope, I'm looking at sponge bob
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 am

oh yes i am are you entering the sweetstates?
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 am

oh lol im eastern so im watching it
And no Cyrus
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:09 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:oh yes i am are you entering the sweetstates?

nope, cause I'm not going to win
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 pm

well it doesn't hurt to try it was kind of like a game
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:17 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:well it doesn't hurt to try it was kind of like a game

probly a million of people entered that contest, so its a 1 out of a million chance of winning. why even try.
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:21 pm

what if you do win you will get three wands hm anklet and a sighned life floater from the cast
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:what if you do win you will get three wands hm anklet and a sighned life floater from the cast

you won't win! I know. I've been enter contest on disney since I was 5, nobody ever wins. I'm too old to be wasting my time with something I can't win.
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:24 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:what if you do win you will get three wands hm anklet and a sighned life floater from the cast
Where do u join it?
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:25 pm

ajbuddy1590 wrote:
Where do u join it?

It's over now, anyway nobodys gonna win
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:26 pm

at disney.com and then find a link that says them and there you are!
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 pm

no me, my mom, my two older sisters are waiting to see it! are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Icon_razz
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 pm

cyrus2hip594 wrote:at disney.com and then find a link that says them and there you are!
Didint that finsish already? about looking?
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstenjuly12 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:32 pm

I already watched it
kirstenjuly12
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 pm

nope I missed to first half =P I'll watcha it again tomorrow! lol are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? 143839
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:02 pm

No. are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 pm

I finishe watching it at 9:30. It was really good!! Ive watched both combinations of the disney channel things (Thats so suite life of HM and this on)
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:38 pm

well for me it haven't started yet.
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyfurshionista3 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 pm

it was good!
Sammyfurshionista3
Sammyfurshionista3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:11 pm

The show was sooooo pawsome!!! I LOVED it!!! are you watching wizards on deck with hannah montana? 465488
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next