Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs

+15
malyne_lulu
JeannaBearFun
kirstyhearts4
trutwilightfan
ashleyzerobear44
Cranberry
kathybearycool
amandasweet98
tweetysweety11
bellastylin3
Violins4eva
Moonlight
beth928
CarlyAllHeart261
SarahLuv2Sing14
19 posters

Go down

Is it hard to play the game Bear Hugs while using a laptop

Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Vote_lcap58%Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 11 ]
Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Vote_lcap21%Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Vote_lcap21%Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Empty Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs

Post by SarahLuv2Sing14 Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:50 am

I was playing the game Bear Hugs for the camp. I don't know if it is just me, or is it complicated to play that game using a laptop.
SarahLuv2Sing14
SarahLuv2Sing14
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Empty Re: Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 am

Well,I use a computer so really I have no idea Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Empty Re: Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs

Post by beth928 Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 am

easy for me
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:57 am

Eh I have no idea...lol.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Violins4eva Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:04 am

Yes it is. I had a mouse but it stopped working
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 am

It seems like it. You have to move your fingers to click on the bears.
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 am

IDK,I use a desktop.I know it would be because it is hard to use a laptop mouse,it is easy to click and stuff.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 am

Its really hard I know!
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:27 am

yeah Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Icon_razz lol
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranberry Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:38 am

It is hard actually. Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Icon_razz
I have a laptop myself, games which you have to move quick with the mouse is harder with laptops (if you have the mouse built with the laptop, not the desktop mouse)
Cranberry
Cranberry
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 am

I don't play Bear Hugs Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs Icon_razz. But if i do, i have a mouse that i connect to my Laptop.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by trutwilightfan Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 am

i tried it. it was sooooooo hard
trutwilightfan
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:42 am

Yes, indeed it is difficult. Using a Laptop while playing the game Bear Hugs 465488
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 am

I'm using a desktop, it's still hard!! :shock:
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by malyne_lulu Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 am

its hard cuz i don't get to click the bers fast, its easier on a computer with a mouse
malyne_lulu
malyne_lulu
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Yes it is... My arrow is also a bit weird. It doesnt work properly. So I Cannot really play many games that need you to use the mouse / arrow.
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm

I am on a laptop and it is okay for me only because I either use my finger (touchscreen) or a stylus pen. If I did not have that, I would be doomed lol. I agree, computer mouse is much easier.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 pm

well yeah, but I have a wireless mouse lol XD
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle's Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 pm

It's easy if u have a mouse for ur computer
Twinkle's
Twinkle's
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down