Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help

Go down

Help Empty Help

Post by Violins4eva Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 am

Does anyone know where I can download photoshop free? Help 708123 I'm sorry if I am not allowed to ask this please delete it if not.
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by HeatherHeart98 Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:04 am

You are allowed the ask this. ( At least i think LOL Help Icon_razz)
You can not download it for free, but there is a free trial you can download. just search it on google "Photoshop free trial download"
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by kirstyhearts4 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:14 am

You can download it at the photoshop site. Sorry we aren't allowed to give site links. Help 465488

Photoshop is a licensed program so you can get a 30 day trial free but you have to buy it if you want it for more than 30 days. Help 465488
avatar
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by musiclover13 Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm

I go on google. Help Icon_razz
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by Violins4eva Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 am

musiclover13 wrote:I go on google. Help Icon_razz

Do you find it free on there. LOL Help Icon_razz
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:10 am

It isn't free, But you get a free trial of 30 days. If you want to keep it you have to buy it.
Also you probably have to know how to use it.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by Fluffy4 Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 am

Photoshop cannot be downloaded for free, at least not legally anyway. Like doggy (kirsty) said, you can get a free 30 day trial, but besides that, you cannot access it for free.
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by Violins4eva Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 am

ashleyzerobear44 wrote:It isn't free, But you get a free trial of 30 days. If you want to keep it you have to buy it.
Also you probably have to know how to use it.

Fluffy4 wrote:Photoshop cannot be downloaded for free, at least not legally anyway. Like doggy (kirsty) said, you can get a free 30 day trial, but besides that, you cannot access it for free.

Man! I wish I could thanks anway. Help 465488
Violins4eva
Violins4eva
Guide Bear
Guide Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:53 am

Violins4eva wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:It isn't free, But you get a free trial of 30 days. If you want to keep it you have to buy it.
Also you probably have to know how to use it.

Fluffy4 wrote:Photoshop cannot be downloaded for free, at least not legally anyway. Like doggy (kirsty) said, you can get a free 30 day trial, but besides that, you cannot access it for free.

Man! I wish I could thanks anway. Help 465488
Glad to help Help 465488
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by HamptonBear Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 am

Question has been answered, thanks for the responses!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer


Back to top Go down

Help Empty Re: Help

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum