Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please lock

+5
kathybearycool
MaggieBabv
jenniferyourock41
fufu118
NadineLuv2Sing
9 posters

Go down

Please lock Empty Please lock

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 am

Stay Tuned for these upcoming Blog updates!:
My Trip To Hawaii
Deenie Graphic Inc.

Deenie Graphic Inc. Presents..........
Please lock F_33829703954m_e9e92f9
Please lock 62382065

As you can see that is my avvie. And I call it Magical Please lock 465488

July 8, 2009
Right now I am on BGF. Typing my blog. I am going to my choir practice today. I have to practice because me and TruTwilightFan are singing on Sunday. I also have to start packing because me, Trutwilightfan, and KathyBearyCool are going to Hawaii on the 12th. I hope it will be fun. We are taking my laptop with us so we can still be in caontact with you guys. So anyway, yeah, I am just here sitting and writing my blog. Eatin' some Jolly Ranchers. Oh! I totally forgot! I made a BGF flyer. I got bored so I made it. Well yeah that is all for now! Once we take off for hawaii I will start taking pictures. I will post them on here! See ya! =^)

Today, I didn't go to Choir practice, it got canceled. My choir teacher thought me and trutwilightfan we leaving early on sunday. Oh well. Now I ave more time to watch TV and go on BGF! We are watching Phineas and Ferb. Well That is all for now. I'll TTYL! Bye Bye!

I am back! I just got in from playing inside! It was fun. Me and my friend roller skated with her sister. After, our feet started to hurt so we sat down. Then we played a game where you couldn't say any word that had S, It was really fun. Then, there was a lot of bugs so I came inside and now I am here! Well I have nothing to write! Bye Bye!

NadineLuv2Sing

July 9th
Hola everyone! right now, I am having trutwilightfan draw my character. And I am writing my blog. I replied to Kathy's post that said Vacation in Open chat. It is about her me trutwilightfan and taylorleo going to Hawaii. We are excited. Check out the letter I wrote there. I wrote to all BGF Membears. My mom said I cannot go outside the rest of the week. I have to keep packing today and tomorrow. And on Saturday I hace to go to the wedding.on Saturday. It is my cousin's. Then on Sunday, I am leaving for Hawaii. I will miss everyone. But I am taking my laptop. But we will be so busy swimming. But don't worry, we will take pics and I will tell Kathy to post it on her blog. Pray that we get there safe and that we get there safe and that we have fun! Well I will update my bloggie later. Adios!

Hye. I am at the salon right now. TruTwilightFan is getting her hair cut and getting bangs. I am getting my bangs evened out and getting a trim. I do not like to cut my hair. I was going to get braids, but they close at 10 and I have a LOT of hair. I am seriously bored so I got My oldest Sis' laptop and went in here. She has super short hair. I like am so shocked. I like.... WOW! Her bangs are short short. Wow! Kathy if you are reading this you may not believe me but it is true. OMG. Youn are going to be shocked when you see her. Well, that is all I have to write. See ya!

NadineLuv2Sing

July 13th
Hye Hye Please lock 465488. I am on vacation right now. We are in the hotel room and Trutwilightfan is watching Jonas. I am here... doing.... nothing Please lock 465488. I am going to try to make some graphics and post them. Well, I will post my graphics later. Bye Bye! Please lock 465488

NadineLuv2Sing

July 24
Hey peoples of the world! Right now I am writing to you on my blog. I am going to tell you about my dream. I had a dream That is was being invaded by mosters. And they captured me and then I turned into a vampire cause edward cullen bit me and I turned into a vampire and that day I got a pedicure and then I woke up and the I went back to sleep and I dremt That I was in The Sims 3. Itn was scary........ But Cool. Well I will write back later. Seeeee ya!

Last edited by NadineLuv2Sing on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 11 times in total
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Please lock Empty Re: Please lock

Post by fufu118 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:02 am

wow! looks like ur sceduale is very busy Please lock 143839 have fun at choir
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 am

Yeah. I am like super busy I have like a lot of stuff going on.
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 am

Cool have fun in Hawaii
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 am

i love it, update more Please lock 465488
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 am

Updated. Please check! :^)
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:19 pm

We are so gonna rock Hawaii! Please lock 143839 Love our bloggy blog Please lock Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm

My Blog is updated!
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I need to go to Hawaii too Please lock 465488 I love the sunny tropical atmosphere Please lock 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by BenGroovy10 Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm

pawesome blog! Have fun in Hawaii. Please lock 143839
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down