Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :]

+8
chrissiehugs
bellastylin3
kirstyhearts4
fufu118
ashleyzerobear44
katiesweet10
musiclover13
Test
12 posters

Go down

Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] Empty Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :]

Post by Test Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 am

How do you multi quote people? I clicked on 2 of the "Multi - quote" buttons, and what should I do after? :]

Thankies for looking btw! :]

Last edited by *Test* on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] Empty Re: Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :]

Post by musiclover13 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 am

Once you click on Multi-Quote, on the top/bottom of your page click Post Reply. Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] Empty Re: Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :]

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 am

u click post reply at the top or botton o the page i hope this helps Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 143839
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 am

I needed this help too Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 am

yeah i first didnt know how to do it and then some one told me how...and i was like :shock: oh! thts how u do it lol
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 am

First you click on the +Quote button and then at the top of the topic you can see a button called: Post reply. Click that and you have multi-quoted Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 143839
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellastylin3 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:20 am

musiclover13 wrote:Once you click on Multi-Quote, on the top/bottom of your page click Post Reply. Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 465488

kirstyhearts4 wrote:First you click on the +Quote button and then at the top of the topic you can see a button called: Post reply. Click that and you have multi-quoted Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 143839

Im trying to Multi Qoute, testing*
bellastylin3
bellastylin3
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissiehugs Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 am

Click qoute with the plus button I think.
chrissiehugs
chrissiehugs
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey100lind Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 am

I just quote on quote then cut ad pasted them in the last quote .

Hope This Helps .
cutey100lind
cutey100lind
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 am

musiclover13 wrote:Once you click on Multi-Quote, on the top/bottom of your page click Post Reply. Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 465488

kirstyhearts4 wrote:First you click on the +Quote button and then at the top of the topic you can see a button called: Post reply. Click that and you have multi-quoted Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 143839

Testing...

Thank you sooo much everyone for helping! I also hope this helped everyone else! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:05 am

i dont get it
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:i dont get it

You see quote mark and green plus sign on the top middle place, right? After you click several quote mark with green plus marks, click the post reply on the left. You can see the button on the very top.

Then you can answer for multipul people at once without posting each to answer the questions.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 am

Locking per request Multi Quote. Can be locked by officer now :] 143839
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down