Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)?

+8
ashleyzerobear44
musiclover13
colinpink
anitacocoa
zoeybearsrule200
BenGroovy10
Bria
❤Crystal❤
12 posters

Go down

which one?

pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Vote_lcap44%pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Vote_lcap56%pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Empty pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:00 pm

hey guys i'm going to BABW this Friday because i really want that new owl i can get another furry friend so i need help pawsome pony or patrotic puppy?

Last edited by @Crystal@ on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Empty Re: pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)?

Post by Bria Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:02 pm

I would get the patrotic pup because since the 4th of July is over it might retire soon. I don't think the owl comes out till friday though.
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Empty Re: pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)?

Post by BenGroovy10 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Like Bria, I would go with Patriotic Puppy, because it may retire soon. But you should go with whichever one you like better.
BenGroovy10
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Bria wrote:I would get the patrotic pup because since the 4th of July is over it might retire soon. I don't think the owl comes out till friday though.

oh yeah it does come out on Friday i was looking at my june calendar and i forgot to change it pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Pawsome pony!
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 pm

wow congrats on buying the owl!
choose the patriotic puppy pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 am

I voted for patriotic puppy pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 465488

I think it is sold in limited time. Last year I went to buy a patriotic puppy in August at a local BABW store, and it was gone pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 597500 The staff said it was only for July.

I am not sure about it this year though pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 465488 If you are thinking to buy him/her, I would suggest you to make sure the available term.
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 am

Pawsome Pony!! I love that Lasso Move!!! :DDDDD
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:34 am

colinpink wrote:I voted for patriotic puppy pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 465488

I think it is sold in limited time. Last year I went to buy a patriotic puppy in August at a local BABW store, and it was gone pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 597500 The staff said it was only for July.

I am not sure about it this year though pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 465488 If you are thinking to buy him/her, I would suggest you to make sure the available term.

i may get the patrotic puppy another day in July so i think my poll would be whuch 1 i get first
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 am

I would get the Pawsome Pony. But it's up to you.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammicat1211 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 am

get the puppy! I got it for my mom and I love the PSI! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 143839
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 am

IDK.

Maybe the Puppy, because it's so adorable!

But then again the Pawsome Pony 'cause of the move! I can't choose, try and get both at the same time! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz Oops, I just remembered, you can't, I think. lol!
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am

JeannaBearFun wrote:IDK.

But then again the Pawsome Pony 'cause of the move! I can't choose, try and get both at the same time! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz

i can't! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz

i'm getting the owl at that time so if i get both it will be 3 bears pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz i can only get 1 or 2 at a time pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 am

@Crystal@ wrote:
JeannaBearFun wrote:IDK.

But then again the Pawsome Pony 'cause of the move! I can't choose, try and get both at the same time! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz

i can't! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz

i'm getting the owl at that time so if i get both it will be 3 bears pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz i can only get 1 or 2 at a time pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? Icon_razz

Aww. I wish I can lend you money. lol! Just kidding, I'm running out of money (spending on BABW!). pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 465488 I guess the Patriotic Puppy. People will envy you later on, and it's soooo cute in real life! pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 am

Owl and Pawsome Pony pawsome pony or patrotic puppy(US)? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay902 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:21 am

I suggest that you should get the Patrotic Puppy (US). Because it's so cute in real life.
Jay902
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down