Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato?

+11
zoeybearsrule200
ashleyzerobear44
Fluffy4
musiclover13
DoLi
HamptonBear
MaggieBabv
pinkstart101
kathybearycool
sammicat1211
ajbuddy1590
15 posters

Go down

Do you like it

do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_lcap14%do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_lcap10%do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_lcap19%do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_lcap24%do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_lcap33%do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Empty do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato?

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:28 pm

i do i love it wooo do you?!
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Empty Re: do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato?

Post by sammicat1211 Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 pm

I've heard it once or twice, and its a good song. I need to really listen to it.
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Empty Re: do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato?

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:32 pm

sammicat1211 wrote:I've heard it once or twice, and its a good song. I need to really listen to it.
its catchy do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 465488
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:07 pm

I like it do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 am

its a good song

Last edited by pinkstart101 on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieBabv Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 am

yeah/kinda do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 465488
MaggieBabv
MaggieBabv
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ajbuddy1590 Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 am

Woo lol
ajbuddy1590
ajbuddy1590
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Yes i do along with its music video on the Disney Channel! Can't wait for the new CD!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:43 pm

ya
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by musiclover13 Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Yep. do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 465488
musiclover13
musiclover13
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:33 am

It's good. do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 465488
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:35 am

Kind of do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:36 am

no not really. I am not a fan of Demi lovato.
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 am

I haven't heard it yet, sounds like a good song though do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 465488
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 am

Yeah! Its pretty good do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by beth928 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:06 am

its ok,i pefer the on with OK GO-here we go again

thats a good song
beth928
beth928
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:25 am

I love it!! do you like the song here we go agian by demi lovato? 143839
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down