Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

great idea that came into my head randomly

+8
VanessaLove364
katiesweet10
Kendallkooky3
CarlyAllHeart261
fufu118
zoeybearsrule200
kathybearycool
sammicat1211
12 posters

Go down

great idea that came into my head randomly Empty great idea that came into my head randomly

Post by sammicat1211 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:59 am

I just thought of an idea when I was changing my babv clothes. What if we could change our hair on our own using our current hair? We could curl it and put it into ony tails, or we could cut it to make it shorter. what do you think? great idea that came into my head randomly 465488
sammicat1211
sammicat1211
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

great idea that came into my head randomly Empty Re: great idea that came into my head randomly

Post by kathybearycool Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 am

yeah! i would love to curl it or something great idea that came into my head randomly 143839
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

great idea that came into my head randomly Empty Re: great idea that came into my head randomly

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 am

That is a great idea!
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 am

omg i love tht idea lol like if we had pony tails and stuff we can add a clip here and there lol!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:02 am

yeah!Making it exacly the way you want it too!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:11 am

oooo...that...sounds........AWESOME!!!
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:28 am

cool
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by VanessaLove364 Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:42 pm

that would be so cool!
VanessaLove364
VanessaLove364
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:35 pm

I like it great idea that came into my head randomly 143839 That's a great idea Cheddar great idea that came into my head randomly 465488
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by animalbop Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

yeah you could like buy curlers and straighteners and extensions, yeah I like that idea a lot great idea that came into my head randomly 143839

sorry i talk to much great idea that came into my head randomly 143839
animalbop
animalbop
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Cool idea! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:09 am

That's a great idea! I hope they decide to do this great idea that came into my head randomly Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down