Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner

+29
katiecubby19
gabigoo5
TkBearyawesome12
Jellybear
kirstyhearts4
zoeybearsrule200
ashleyzerobear44
❤Crystal❤
NadineFriendsRule
Malrose8852
Tsunade97
JLBABV
beth928
MeLlichenx3
tweetysweety11
blah12345
DoLi
fufu118
Violins4eva
Heidisunshine
musiclover13
Kendallkooky3
CarlyAllHeart261
kathybearycool
Jaszluvsbabv
VanessaLove364
NadineLuv2Sing
Fluffy4
MamaNoodles
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 Empty Re: Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 am

zoeybearsrule200 wrote:
ashleyzerobear44 wrote:Congratz! I guess she's the next person on the Chloerocks show.

Maybe she is?!?!
yeah!It said,That for the first time,the winner of the contest would be interviewed by Chole Rocks!
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 Empty Re: Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner

Post by Jellybear Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:08 am

I saw a charactor on buildabearville name Itzel and she looked like Itzel too. I think it was actually Itzel. I will tell you her whole name but I'm not sure if it is ok to say other peoples buildabearville users on this forum. So if someone will just tell me if it is okay I will tell you the full name. Thanks! Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 143839
Jellybear
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 am

Congratz to Itzel! Your singing rocks! Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 143839
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by gabigoo5 Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am

Congats Itzel!!!
Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 596764

You Rock Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 599963 😁
gabigoo5
gabigoo5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiecubby19 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 am

Oh I just finished her video! She did a super job Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 143839
katiecubby19
katiecubby19
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

woww congratzzzz
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 am

congratz to itzel, she is a great singer
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiLiGhT FaN Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 pm

She sings nice!I miss my sister she is in las vegas!wrong topic.
TwiLiGhT FaN
TwiLiGhT FaN
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Congrats Itzel! I voted for her! She told me it was an honor to represent the Mexican race. Cubgratulations Itzel, Let's Talk About Love song winner - Page 2 465488
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm

yay=]
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaApril53 Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Isn't it BEARY pawsome? I enjoyed her singing BEARY much!
CarolinaApril53
CarolinaApril53
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2