Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central!

5 posters

Go down

David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Empty David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central!

Post by mandymagnificent Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 am

I am now looking for dedicated members to show me their dedication to the club and become the official club leader eventually.

Throughout the week of June 22-26, those of you whom I choose, will show me how much you are dedicated to the club by posting David facts, possibly making a contest, or just anything David related.

*for contests, if you are providing the prize, you must bearmail you the item(s) first.*

During this week I will be at camp. The club helpers that are chosen will need to send the contest drafts to HamptonBear; if you do not you will be removed.

On July 4, I will once again look through the club and pick the top 2 helpers that have been dedicated to the club and they will move on to the next week.

If you are the final two, you will be in charge of helping me plan the next David Club meeting. I will then choose the one whom helped the most to become
the new club leader of the David Archuleta Fan Club!

Contest Draft
What is the contest:
What do the members need to do:
Prizes:
Running time:

*NOTE: I will only be allowing contests to be open that have not been done before so show me your creativity!

Needed links
Join the Fan Club

Become a club helper

Recent club helpers

Last edited by mandymagnificent4 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Empty Re: David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central!

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 am

NOTE: I will be adding the rest tonight and this will begin tomorrow so hurry and send in your PMs to become a club helper!
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Empty Re: David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central!

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:15 am

i have a question,the contest,can it be the on we said when we applied to be a club helper?
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 am

Update: I have updated the name and those of you who are picked for the first round of helpers will each receive the code to this button that will link to the club David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! 465488

David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Riu5jt

For round 2 and the Finals I will make different buttons.
*please do not use this button unless i send you the info.

Thank you all and good luck
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:16 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:i have a question,the contest,can it be the on we said when we applied to be a club helper?

Just send me the draft again in PM and I will check it out David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! 610897
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 am

I send the contest draft to Hampton now? (I accidently deleted your reply PM)
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 am

ArtyPants wrote:I send the contest draft to Hampton now? (I accidently deleted your reply PM)

You only send her the draft the week of June 29-July 3 David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtyPants Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 am

mandymagnificent4 wrote:
ArtyPants wrote:I send the contest draft to Hampton now? (I accidently deleted your reply PM)

You only send her the draft the week of June 29-July 3 David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! 465488

Ahh thanks again David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz I was just a bit confufled.
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:23 am

ArtyPants wrote:
mandymagnificent4 wrote:

Ahh thanks again David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz I was just a bit confufled.

Np David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 am

who do we send the prizes too?And what time period do we have to do that?(this is my last question David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz )
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:36 am

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:who do we send the prizes too?And what time period do we have to do that?(this is my last question David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! Icon_razz )

This week after i approve you will send them to me. next week to hampton
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 am

i sent the draft to you sharky is that ok?
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:42 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:i sent the draft to you sharky is that ok?

yes next week is hampton.
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 am

Mandy, when would you like me to send you the prizes? I know that we're supposed to send everything to Hampton tomorrow but I don't have time today, so should I send it to Hampy?
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:13 am

yes go ahead and send it to her since i will be gone David's Little Helpers NEEDED BY JUNE 21! ends at 11pm central! 465488
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down