Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club.

3 posters

Go down

The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. Empty The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club.

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 pm

HELLO everyone the main purpose of this group is too raise the sunshine of everyone!!!! The uniform of this group will be anything in the colors of red,pink,yellow,green,orange, blue, and purple. The group will meet saturdays, sundays, and will have parties once every two weeks. The member limit is 6. I will also be hiring an assistant who will help me incase i am unabled to assest a meeting. The rules are
1.Never ever be mean the whole point is to be nice and show your spirit of sunshine.
2.Show your sunshine side!!
3.Have fun!

Removed Red / HamptonBear

Last edited by GreenEarthGirl123 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. Empty Re: The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club.

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Also i forgot to mention that when you want to join please say:I would like to join because---- then give your reason
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. Empty Re: The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club.

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Please can someone sign up thanks. The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. 597500
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 pm

I want to sign up!!!!!!!!!!!! first one to too!!!!!!!! The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. 143839 The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. 143839 The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. 143839
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:04 pm

ok your in!! Thanks for signing up!!! I will post the member list once i have 5 more members. Thanks I will also post where we will meet when i have the member list. Thanks again for signing up The Sunshine Group Please lock want to start a new club. 465488
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Locking per request
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down