Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

+35
anitacocoa
PreciousSweet11
lexipawpatch3
reybearcub2
sammymc
debbiedecembear1
Juno~Kuu
cyrus2hip594
XXHeAdSh0TXX
mandymagnificent
maddydecember5
RachelBearySmart
zoeygirlsrock327
pinkstart101
JLBABV
Cranberry
B.H.R.T2008
Violins4eva
nikkibubbles40
abbymay357
miley/hannah
SunniStylish
Mimi300
colinpink
kathybearycool
lizsugarsweet13
heidi02
Bria
Fluffy4
Cheer
Jaszluvsbabv
ShayeButterfly
arcee
sammiebee17
amandasweet98
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle?

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 14 ]
Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 16 ]
Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

Post by maddydecember5 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:17 am

i'm the oreo cream lol
maddydecember5
maddydecember5
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family?

Post by mandymagnificent Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:20 am

im the youngest
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by XXHeAdSh0TXX Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 am

Im in the middle :3
XXHeAdSh0TXX
XXHeAdSh0TXX
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelBearySmart Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 am

miley/hannah wrote:Umm actually i cannot answer that cause i have no brothers or sisters....

You're all three. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Icon_razz
RachelBearySmart
RachelBearySmart
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 am

oldest
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno~Kuu Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:52 am

Oldest.
Juno~Kuu
Juno~Kuu
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am

oldest
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 am

Youngest Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 Icon_razz
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by reybearcub2 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 am

im in the middle lol Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 143839
reybearcub2
reybearcub2
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lexipawpatch3 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 am

I'm the oldest. I have one younger brother, and one younger sister. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 465488
lexipawpatch3
lexipawpatch3
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am

Oldest
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am

im the oldest yayyy Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 465488
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StefaniaBanana Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am

Only child. (:
StefaniaBanana
StefaniaBanana
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 am

youngest
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by StephSnowflake12 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 am

I am the youngest and the youngest always is the spoiled one YAY!! Plus you can get stuff from the oldest one.
StephSnowflake12
StephSnowflake12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 am

I am the Middle child out of my two other sisters.
But out the of the other 3 children my dad has, i am the second to last youngest. Are you then youngest, Oldest or the middle in your family? - Page 2 143839
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2