Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

+24
RachelStar51
ArtyPants
FrancescaMusicBear6
anitacocoa
katiecubby19
PreciousSweet11
DoLi
MamaNoodles
sammiebee17
IsiizFlowerZz
❤Crystal❤
Sophiegirl1297
maggiebee88
Fluffy4
sparkleeye
HamptonBear
NadineLuv2Sing
Jennifer
kathybearycool
XXHeAdSh0TXX
sammicat1211
TyPlayful2
maddydecember5
lexipawpatch3
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which show do you like better?

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 22 ]
Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

Post by FrancescaMusicBear6 Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:56 am

spongebob is my cartoon idol. i'll be watching that show til i'm in my thirties. spongebob ROCKS! Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 827708
FrancescaMusicBear6
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Empty Re: Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar?

Post by ArtyPants Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 am

Spongebob of course! I am a hugeeee fan
ArtyPants
ArtyPants
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by RachelStar51 Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 am

totally spongebob that is like my fav cartoon and i have never heard of the penguins of madagascar????
RachelStar51
RachelStar51
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 am

SPONGEBOB, duh! I love and it always makes me laugh, ALWAYS! Well, except for the 1999 episodes they make me bored lol! Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 143839 Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:36 am

Spongebob Squarepants Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 143839
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 am

Totally Spongebob Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 465488
i LOVE Spongebob Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 465488
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:02 am

i voted for both but i kind of like spongebob better Spongebob Squarepants or The Penguins of Madagascar? - Page 2 798980
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2